Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Just found one, here it is~

You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Another one says

You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

The brothers were almost human.

Quote:
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."

--Leo Tolstoy
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"My life has been the awaiting you,
Your footfall was my own heart's beat."

--Paul Valery

"I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."

--Charles Hanson Towne
I FOUND ONE! YAY! :)
----

"My life has been the awaiting you,
Your footfall was my own heart's beat."

--Paul Valery
BunBunUke

*cough**cough* LINK *cough**cough*
LOL I didn't even see that! Good eye!
BunBunUke wrote:
*cough**cough* LINK *cough**cough*
Gab

I found one with a puzzle hint, though it's been said before:

Our OP friend was a stowaway, pressed into service.

I wanna find another bottle with a love quote in it XD
Gab wrote:

...is something/someone trying to tell us something? Maybe this specific message is urgently important?? It seems to be repeated a lot...
Gab

Orrik_Zynn_x2 wrote:
Gab wrote:

...is something/someone trying to tell us something? Maybe this specific message is urgently important?? It seems to be repeated a lot...

As far as I know, the message is referring to this puzzle.
Alpha_Wolf245

Here is mine

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft

((I finally caught my own bottle))

The brothers were almost human.

"You know you are in love when the two of you can go grocery shopping together."

--Woody Harrelson
Alpha_Wolf245

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

--Dr. Seuss

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

rA9FMey.png
Uhh, I think the message got a bit waterlogged when I got it.
"Our OP friend was a stowaway, pressed into service."

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus