Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Quote:
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Our OP friend was a stowaway, pressed into service.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
"These columns have spines.."

I respect and fear these columns, then.
haunt

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac

:’^)
I got this lovely quote from an empty bottle:

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac

Or uh, the same quote as Oliver.

But the next bottle I opened contained a tip!

"Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!"
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other."

--Maya Angelou
And another one:

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

--Ernest H. Shephard

I think I got this one before from a purple or blue rose. <3
Here is the message i got from my bottle just now.

"Our OP friend was not bipedal."

It sounds like it would be a somewhat clue or hint
Our OP ... was not a bipedal.
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.
"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

--Victor Hugo
Quote:
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
Quote:
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

These columns have spines..

Quote:

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

--Dr. Seuss
"True love stories never have endings" Richard Bach
you pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Our OP friend was not bipedal.

Uh this might be relevant to the scifi symbol,not sure

These columns have spines..

"I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me."

--Pablo Neruda
I has found another one!
----

"I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me."

--Pablo Neruda
Found one and it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Our OP friend was not bipedal.

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get only with what you are expecting to give
-- which is everything."

--Katharine Hepburn

"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524

"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

--William Shakespeare

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus