Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

"Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!"
"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."

--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
My bottle gave me this!

http://prntscr.com/ja1tuv
Here is the message in my bottle....

You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

The archer had an odd interest in bees.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
The archer had an odd interest in bees.
Tusitala Topic Starter

Quote:

Remember, symbols marked as "puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!

Now you have an empty bottle too.

By: RPR system???? anonymous??
"Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new."

--Ursula K. Le Guin

I sware if this place starts getting situational, I will bash my face into the server and go to the non-existent place that is RPR.

But... It was nice.
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me."

--Pablo Neruda
DevinGardner

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."

--Robert Brault
Hades_

Not a quote. Could be a clue!

The brothers were almost human.

:)
PrettySir I got that one too!
The brothers could be a clue for the radioactive symbol! Just an idea
6NrL0p9.png
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Our OP friend was a stowaway, pressed into service.

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."

--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Here is one for you!

The stray enemy was actually 'cause a puzzle node was unlocked. :3

On a related note, we've got a new set of clues! https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=54794
Recent message: "You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones." It's from Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time.
RemanLongtail wrote:
I found one saying "The brothers were almost human."

I also got this.
Here is a new one from me!

Our OP friend was a stowaway, pressed into service.

You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"love is a deeper season
than reason;
my sweet one"

--EE Cummings

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus