Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

"Our OP friend was not bipedal."
Yeah, someone got this already, so I'm not much of a helper, aren't I? But hey, at least I get a bottle instead of tons of fish!
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

The way this answer is merged together is quite regular

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
MasterWinter

7Wf2ldv.jpg
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."

--Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Eri

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Tusitala Topic Starter

You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other."

--Maya Angelou
Tusitala Topic Starter

"I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day."

--Thomas Hood
Tusitala Topic Starter

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

--Victor Hugo
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.
Tusitala Topic Starter

"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."

--Otomo No Yakamochi
Tusitala Topic Starter

REQUEST: If you have empty bottles, and are not intending to use them... or need them... please donate empty bottles so we can craft oils for our warriors.

The Epic Armory

Thank you so much for any donations!

Edit - whoops should have read the post above insteas of just replying
Found another one, which goes: Clues to the language are hidden in the library

Another clue for a riddle, I'm guessing?
Quote:
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"love is a deeper season
than reason;
my sweet one"

--EE Cummings
Quote:

"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

--Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
Quote:

Tell the Alpha riddlers before I die... odd, even, odd, even...

Tusitala Topic Starter

"Clues to the language are hidden in the library"
Just got this:

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus