Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Another:
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
"You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get only with what you are expecting to give
-- which is everything."

--Katharine Hepburn"
Tusitala Topic Starter

This bang is not from cannons
Now you have an empty bottle, too!
"Who would give a law to lovers?
Love is unto itself a higher law"

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
"You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

--Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time"
"Listen closely to the bright things when they are hidden from view."
Tusitala Topic Starter

"Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law."

--Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
Tusitala Topic Starter

"love is a deeper season
than reason;
my sweet one"

--EE Cummings
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
Quote:
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."

--Charles Hanson Towne
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

“We loved with a love that was more than love.”
-Edgar Allen Poe

"For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

--Rosemonde Gerard
Tusitala Topic Starter

"When love is not madness, it is not love."

--Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Tusitala Topic Starter

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

--Ernest H. Shephard
Tusitala Topic Starter

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Eri

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

--William Blake

"Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!."

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus