Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Tusitala Topic Starter

There are clues to the new language in the book by dragons.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you."

--Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame."

--Henry David Thoreau
fca863eb5f10697f7697c2a5a46602e8.png
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new."

--Ursula K. Le Guin
AcNh7.png
rat

Hey guys! Can anyone here help unlock this clue?

The third clue can only be revealed to someone who has gone fishing at least 10 times, but less than 12 times..

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=55016
rat wrote:
Hey guys! Can anyone here help unlock this clue?

The third clue can only be revealed to someone who has gone fishing at least 10 times, but less than 12 times..

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=55016

Is there some place I can look to see how many times I've gone fishing? *Admittedly hasn't been keeping track*
Click on the link, it'll show the clue if you qualify.
The cipher from the deep you're looking for was on a rock.

"Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new."

--Ursula K. Le Guin

"I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you."

--Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Use your smokey numbers to count out the nearby letters
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
Quote:

Seems like a thing for a puzzle
Quote:

--Ursula K. Le Guin
Quote:

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began."

--Leo Tolstoy
Quote:

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

--Robert Fulghum
Might have found a clue. Opened a bottle with the words

Use smoky numbers to count out the nearby letters.

((The person above found it too.))
got 2 more messages/possible clues:

and

not sure if theyre for current clues or not, hopefully they're usefull!
"Use your smokey numbers to count out the nearby letters" No idea if this is a clue or not, but it seemed vauge enough. xD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus