Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Tusitala Topic Starter

Opens a bottle:

"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else.
You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

By: Robert Jordan's "The Wheel of Time"
Tusitala Topic Starter

Opens another bottle:

"I almost wish we were butterflies
and liv'd but three summer days -
three such days with you I could fill
with more delight than fifty common
years could ever contain"

By: John Keats
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you."

--Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
I had a quote from Woody Harrelson
Uhm, how does one get the plants for crafting? I know they were part of a formal Epic Week, but..how to get them now?

Also, I got a message in a bottle, but I put it on display. Any more I get I will open! I figured opening it did something, but, I wanted one for display!
going fishing?
"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."

--John Keats
c314a6d79260637876cf0d24888a3713.png
Dragonfire Moderator

You can indeed pull up medicinal herbs while you're fishing.
Tusitala Topic Starter

Quote: "Love is the condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other"

By: Maya Angelou
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart."

--Honore de Balzac
FISSHHIING. I wanna catch a message in a bottle...
This was in the bottle...

"I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."

--Charles Hanson Towne

Thanks again Tusitala2017!!! <3
Gab

"True love stories never have endings."

--Richard Bach
"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence."

--Edward Thomas
Ben Moderator

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."

--Robert Brault

<3 <3 <3
How often do the things refresh? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?
"Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there."

--Otomo No Yakamochi
I found one saying "The brothers were almost human." I wonder if this is a clue to one of the riddles? It's awfully cryptic.

Then there was another one earlier with a quote from Leo Tolstoy, but I've already forgotten what it said.
"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts."

--William Shakespeare

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus