Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you."

--Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to wife Sophia, 5 December 1839
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."

--Charles Hanson Towne

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

--Victor Hugo

"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

--Dr. Seuss
Just got this message:

Use your smokey numbers to count out the nearby letters

I wonder what riddle that one's for?

"I love your feet
because they have
wandered over
the earth and through
the wind and water
until they brought
you to me."

--Pablo Neruda
"You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

--Dr. Seuss
Halofyre

Bottle message:

Scratch the rock; the key lies with an ancient underwater race
Dragonfire Moderator

Encompassed wrote:
Bottle message:

*thumbs upses* This helped us break open Beta symbol! Thank you!
Halofyre

Dragonfire wrote:
Encompassed wrote:
Bottle message:

*thumbs upses* This helped us break open Beta symbol! Thank you!

oh yay for me! Glad I helped!
Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

That is what I found. I hope it helps.
"love is a deeper season
than reason;
my sweet one"

--EE Cummings
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Remember, symbols marked as "Puzzle" mean the final answer is going to relate to something to do with the RPR -- usually something within the current event. Let the clues lead your investigation through the site, don't get stuck trying to work with only the clues themselves on the page!.

Now you have an empty bottle, too!

"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."

--John Keats

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Now you have an empty bottle, too!
Alpha_Wolf245

"True love stories never have endings."

--Richard Bach
Alpha_Wolf245

"I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me."

--Roy Croft
"I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun."

--Charles Hanson Towne

The most recent one I got.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2018 » Going Fishing - Share your bottle messages!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus