Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Cloris (played by Kungfu6453)

ReyMuerto wrote:
Cloris wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
(Good morning/afternoon/evening all lol. I see we have more people joining and that is a very good thing. If i do not already have your character bios and pics please send them to me in a pm. I will be working on the site again and would like to update it as much as possible. Remember you can play as many characters as you like as long as there is no drama between any other characters okay. I will be posting soon and will have a link to the site up sometime today.)
Will you check cloris?)
(She is nicely made out i give you that. She will need to be tweaked just a little bit for the carnaval. I mean mainly to tone down the powers and such but everything else is good.)
( ok. She keeping the forms. But I can remove her goddess form. ( like I said for her fire form she has to be in fire for it to work. She has to be in water to gain water abilities. I can remove her combat form as well.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Okay everyone. I will need all the info i can get for each of your characters again. For some reason my laptop decided to be a butt and i lost everything. So whenever possible, can everyone send their character info and pictures to me again. Trust me it is annoying i know but i promise this will be the last time.)

https://carnavalsheets.weebly.com/blanksheet.html
Do you need like links or?
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

Cloris wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:
(Okay everyone. I will need all the info i can get for each of your characters again. For some reason my laptop decided to be a butt and i lost everything. So whenever possible, can everyone send their character info and pictures to me again. Trust me it is annoying i know but i promise this will be the last time.)

(Actually just look at the blanksheet page and use that alright. Afterward just send me the info in a pm.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
Cloris wrote:
ReyMuerto wrote:

(Actually just look at the blanksheet page and use that alright. Afterward just send me the info in a pm.)
Are we sill rp here?)

(Yes we are even though it seems most of the active players have not been posting.)

The man would soon arrive at the carnaval gates. He had visited the manor and to his surprise no one was there. A sigh escaped his lips after heading inside the gates. There was still a lot of people around and yet not as many as there used to be. A nod is given now and then to those who glanced in his direction. Soon he made it to the center of the carnaval where there would end up being main attactions once everything had been settled. They really needed some new blood in the carnaval and well it was looking like it would not happen.

cloris was singing. her voice put skyrah to shame.
Lothar (played by Raynard)

I’d still join, but the pictures just don’t work for me. This rp seems really interesting to me. I’d like to be a part of it, if we could work around the picture thing

Ask Kim. She might be able to help.

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Yes we are even though it seems most of the active players have not been posting.)

The man would soon arrive at the carnaval gates. He had visited the manor and to his surprise no one was there. A sigh escaped his lips after heading inside the gates. There was still a lot of people around and yet not as many as there used to be. A nod is given now and then to those who glanced in his direction. Soon he made it to the center of the carnaval where there would end up being main attactions once everything had been settled. They really needed some new blood in the carnaval and well it was looking like it would not happen.
( oh cloris has a more beatific voice but therea catch.)

It was the start of another day and well Rey would treat this one like all the rest really. He had missed his beloved wife too much and the familia as well. He hoped to see them again soon. The lithe like man would silently move through the empty carnaval making sure all the workers had done what was asked of them. It was hard work keeping a place like this running this smoothly. It was wearing on him now but he would do his best to hide it from everyone. He paused momentarily at the front gates just long enough to unlock them and push them open. He greeted those workers he passed with a genuine smile before heading back to the main building. This would be where the special shows and events would end up being brought to the public. He needed to find some new acts to draw people in so that more money came in and the things they needed could be gotten. A light bow of his head is offered to the man watching the entrance making sure no one else entered. He walked inside and soon put on some up beat music hoping to draw customers to the building. There had been signs placed around the neighborhood about the familia needed new acts so he hoped they would have some soon enough.

Lothar wrote:
I’d still join, but the pictures just don’t work for me. This rp seems really interesting to me. I’d like to be a part of it, if we could work around the picture thing
Hey do not worry about the pic okay. I only needed one so i could make your character sheet for the carnaval site. Feel free to jump on in.))
Mania (played by Kungfu6453)

mania voice was lovely better then cloris. a young man was with mania he was her brother. her brother was with one of the staff asking about the leader.
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The young man was as always in the back of the familia home within the 'play room' as Rey called it. The recently sharpened blade would slice with a little bit too much skill and accuracy across the female's body. They had captured, tortured, and given mercy to a couple who was spying on the familia. No they would not put up with such insolence from mere bottom feeding humans who wanted nothing else but to kill anything that was not one of them. Alejandro had already skinned the male and now he was doing the same to the female. She had been quite a sight when she was alive and well now she would forever be displayed as beautiful as she could be. Both skins were washed and soon hung carefully so they could dry. The young man went about removing the vital organs one by one from the woman's body. They never wasted any part of what they had. A lot went into what the familia ate and the rest would be fed to their special pets. Alejandro sighed once he finished with the female. This meant there was no more fun to be had and now he would have to go walk around with the patrons outside. Nope he did not like being around anyone outside the familia and well even the familia at times as well except for his love. Again he would have to blend with everyone else and act like he was innocent when he was not. The young man wanted a lot of things but most of all he wanted his familia.
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

((WOW there is finally life in here lol. Good to see it and I hope more is to come of it.))
Slowly the woman would finally step out from the running water of the shower she had been standing under for awhile now. It had been such a long time since she had a real shower so she enjoyed it as much as she could. Soon she would dry off and get dressed getting ready for another day at the carnaval. She gathered he usual things in her back and soon she made her way out of her apartment and heading over to the carnaval. She parked in her normal spot and before too long she was heading inside. She had scheduled some time with Rey to talk over a few things so she needed to track him down before he got busy again.
Riki (played by Kungfu6453)

riki looked at his sister mania. he sensed something was wrong. he had his power ready just to be safe.
Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

She had been on a trip for awhile and today was the day she would finally see her love. She was heading home to the carnival. She stepped into the carnival a man trailing behind her, one she had ‘picked up’ from her trip. He had been spying on her, so why not let Alejandro play with him. She walked through the gates, giving a soft smile to the man at the gate. She walked through the carnival, nothing had really changed and she liked that. She walked towards the familia building and she opened the door, “hello..? I’m home?” She walked in and lead the guy in and closed and locked the door behind her, “Alejandro I have a toy for you..”
Riki (played by Kungfu6453)

he watched. he knew she was not the leader. mania collapsed and Rikki left to help her.

The man headed to the little training area he had set up for everyone to keep in shape. That hat and coat of his would be set aside leaving him in only his pants after kicking his boots off. A crack of his neck would be heard before he taped up his hands and feet. Yes he had been a member of the mixed martial arts and well he held his own most the time.His hair would be pulled back into a ponytail before he went about punching and kicking the punching bag in front of him. Soon sweat would be seen glistening while running down the pale skin of his chest and back. This activity always made him feel better no matter how he was feeling before. The punches and kicks would start to blur just a bit after a few moments. He would twirl himself around swiftly and punches the bag in the center with all his strength. This would send the bag snapping the chains that held it and making it sail through the air to hit the far wall near the door "Damn that felt good."
Seren (played by SerenMamaya)

Seren soon caught sight of Camilla and walked up beside her "Hola Reigna. It has been quite a while since we last saw each other. How was your trip?"
Alejandro Muerto (played by Leltum)

The young man would soon have the insides separated within a couple buckets like normal. Soon he set them within the ice box and started to clean up. Those dark eyes of his would blink having heard his name "Mama?" The boy dropped what he was doing and soon ran off to find Camilla.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus