Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Camilla Muerto (played by A__Girl)

The children were pulled away by their parents, and she continued to walk through the carnival gracefully her black lacy dress should trail behind her, and would flow each time she too a step.
ReyMuerto (played by xTheClownPrincex) Topic Starter

The man would have been found beneath the familia home in the basement there. Rey was getting what he wanted, that very much needed release through physical activity. He had been going rounds with one of the guardian golems he used to protect the Carnaval and well he was not doing that badly.
Skyrah (played by Kungfu6453)

( can I join?)

(Sure feel free to join in.)

ReyMuerto wrote:
(Sure feel free to join in.)
( thanks) Skyrah was in a quiet room. She went to where kids where and started singing. The kids stopped what they where doing to listen.

Finished up his training and a quick shower before getting dressed. He soon made his way from the private familia home to the Carnaval. He would be greeted by smiles from the both the people who worked for him to those who visited the Carnaval. It would be hard to miss seeing this man walking amongst the crowd. He would stand out just by mere appearance alone since he was covered in tattoos. Something odd would make the man stop in his tracks "Singing? here? I wonder who took up that lost art." He continued his walk through the various rides and shops making sure everything was running smoothly. Eventually he found himself outside the dare care area and sighed not one to be around children and yet he needed to check of those inside. After a slight crack of his neck, Rey would make his way inside the building and smirks just a moment hearing the singing louder now.

The kids danced to her song and the parents sat and listened as well. Clapping and singing all the guests enjoyed it.

The door would be allowed to shut behind him after he entered. His form would slowly move to a spot behind everyone else and he would lean back against the wall. He silently listened to the singing while watching both the woman and the others around her. This could be a good thing for their future here at the Carnaval. He would need to speak with the singer and also his familia as well.

Soon she was done and everything was back to normal. Skyrah was the singer. She always had the skill to sing,but she kept it hidden until now.

She had soon arrive near the day care, seeing as she would greet the children as she did everyday, she pushed the door open to see Rey leaning on a wall near the back, she raised a eyebrow in curiosity, ‘he was never really one for children...’ she thought to herself, she started to make her way towards him, but was pulled aside by a few young ones. She gave them a soft smile and followed them, they lead her to Skyrah, “miss can you sing again so we can dance..?” One of the young girls asked skyrah.

She looked at skyrah, ‘singing...I haven’t heard someone sing in a while.” She gave a soft smile to the woman.

She started sing again. Even more pretty this time.

The kids began to dance around and she twirl some of them around she gave a soft smile to the kids, but watched skyrah closely, ‘she could be use full to use’ she thought, she looked over at Rey, and nodded towards skyrah. She looked back at children as she danced along with them.

Skyrah played a harp with it.
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

Conner had finally made it back to the main base of operations. It had been an old, abandoned resort, but they took it up as their base. Conner pulled a keycard out of his pocket and showed it to two guards at the main entrance. He entered the resort and walked past the main desk, walking up a staircase that led to the left, and the right. He took a left and walked down to room 12, knocking lightly"Come in!" Marcus, the leader of the operation yelled. Conner opened the down and stepped in, shutting it behind him"Sir, I checked out the points of interest. Although I did not get any pictures, I was able to make a deal with the demons"Conner replied.

Her eyes glowed a shade of red as she turned from the children making her way away from the children. She watched as Conner as he toalked to the so called leader of the operation. She made her way back to the familia building. She walked in closing the door behind her, she leaned against a wall watching what he was seeing.

When done she sensed something was off.
Conner Greene (played by SmackKam)

"So you made a deal with these demons?" Marcus asked. "Yes, sir. I said I would help them stay free"Conner replied. "Sorry, Conner. But I can't let that happen" Marcus said "Guards"he said. Two guards came over and picked Conner up, holding him by the arms. The dragged him out of the room and threw him in the basement, where they kept the other traitors.

She sighed and her eyes went normal, she cursed under her breath and would walk back towards Rey was, she looked around her feeling as though she was being watched, she walked up the daycare and walked to the back were Rey was standing, “tenemos un problema y necesitamos hablar..” she said this in Spanish so people wouldn’t know what she was saying.

Skyrah rolled her eyes. Her abilities unknown to everybody knew what happened.
Elena stayed in her room and painted the skins of the faces they had taken. She loved the arts, though would not admit how much it intrigued her. The snake hissed softly to her and she nodded to the snake. “Yes, perhaps we should take a walk.” She stood up and went outside, walking around the carnival happily. She looked over to see Camilla and was curious, but didn’t want to interfere if Rey was still upset. Instead she waited nearby patiently in case she needed to do something for Camilla or Rey.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Carnaval De Las Almas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus