Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

ChebaTheBee

^ Love that System of a Down album in the above post

Been listening to a lot of Ghost lately, here's one of the songs from their most recent album!

Been enjoying this song a lot lately as well:

Is absolutely amazing
The Last Reel
ChebaTheBee

As my first musical love, trance music will forever hold a special place in my heart. Though the fact that it's barely changed all that much since the 90s just goes to show that most of the time, you know what to expect with trance. Uplifting catchy repeated melodies set to a thumping bass. I do find it strange that I love trance so much, considering I loathe the very thought of clubbing and all that stuff. I'd rather rave on my own in my bedroom, thank you very much.

Just had the trance & progressive station from Amazon Music (I know, I know Amazon sucks etc, but alas due to the fact that I've been buying music from there for years and years, it's my go-to place for it) playing whilst in the shower (if it's late enough in the day for neighbours to be pulling out the drill and doing DIY stuff, it's late enough in the day for playing music loud enough to be heard over a shower).

Last song to come up before I stopped was this one

ChebaTheBee

ChebaTheBee

Love this one and love this band <3
ChebaTheBee

Currently listening to my favorite podcast, Just Roll With It: Riptide
I'm watching and listening to the trailer for 'Valhalla'. Looking forward to this!

ChebaTheBee

Someday by OneRepublic. It's really good ^^

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus