Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Imagine only posting the link to the YouTube video because you have no idea how to show the video in the actual forum hahaha-
Anyway, this song slaps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-7U-FDql1A
An 8-hour play of minecraft of several people trying to speak in Shakespearean English, but they're all terminally online, it hurts.

I will not link it here because it's 18+.
CertifiedSimp

because im cool like that
My current song on loop is this one:

Fun fact: Michael Jackson's involvement in the soundtrack Sonic 3 was probably less than most people think. It seems that a good deal of his contribution to the game is the people he got involved in the project.

For instance, the Ice Cap Zone theme (one of the major ones people credit Michael Jackson over) is basically just Hard Times by The Jetzons (which didn't get released until very recently, probably because the band broke up before the original release could happen). The Jetzons' keyboard player Brad Buxer - who worked on Sonic 3 - also worked with Michael Jackson in the past; which could explain why people see similarities between this particular composition and Michael Jackson's music.

So that's basically a long winded way of explaining that I went down the rabbit hole of finding out what happened with the Sonic Origins music changes for Sonic 3, and ended up finding and listening to Hard Times.

This song, and the whole album (Spotify link) that it's from.

I got tickets to see Heilung! It's the 24th of September!!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What are you listening too?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus