Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Guido Mista (played by kujiou)

"This may sound SO crazy, but screw you." Mista said plainly
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

"....scary...very...scary..."

That was all the female said before slowly backing away from the other, normally all hugging and happy until now.
"You seem sweet, but also very secretive," he narrowed his eyes at MIMI, thinking silently to himself. "You could easily pass as a demon too. Care to join the wonderful community down in Hell?" he asked sarcastically, clearly implying that he hated it there before he straightened his tie and walked off, mumbling something or other to himself in German.
"Demon...."

"It has been centuries since I have last slain your kind, but you creature somehow how escaped from your homeland, it matters not in the end for my task is clear, I can't see a reason for how you escaped but I shall send you back to your miserable pitful homeland you call a hostel. This shall not end well you little demon." He viciously spoke to Reverie, he hailed any and all in demon in comptempt, he hated them as much as he hated those he once called kin.
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" scary and determined it seems...."

-Mimi would look around unsure what to do in this situation. Scary guy determined to kill demons it would seem. Do all she could do was offer a dumpling-

" how about...uh one of these instead yeah?"
X23 (played anonymously)

"A strange but cute kitten."
Kaori (played anonymously)

He grinned a bit, showing his sharp canines. "You seem...fierce. A warrior. Kindred spirit, like me. Pleasure to meet you, but I must float with the wind rustling my very fur!"
Guido Mista (played by kujiou)

"How poetic." Mista pointed out, a smirk on his face as he looked at Kaori in pride
Pavium (played by Cactus_Jones)

"How unnecessary superstition, but then again it was a superstition that saved many of my pack to survive and grow, you at least have a good head to think with." The brutish architect spoke with sincerity.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"You don't look like any creature I've seen before." Drans said, appearing out of nowhere. "So you live in packs aye? how interesting. if you find others of your kind do you kill them, or leave them be?"
A1-3X (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Another one? You seem cool enough, I guess."
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

"You seem...interesting. Perhaps we can become friends!"
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

(Desdemona)
... it's sad to imagine a child having to leave the world so young, but seeing you still laugh and smile even in your new form makes my heart hurt less.
"I have certainly met worse noblemen." The dwarrow muttered, their cold eyes analyzing the disgraced family. "But still, I have little patience for your kind. What has your social status so, I wonder? It must have been something truly awful- in my experience noblemen rarely face the consequences for their actions, at least not from their own realm's hands."
Tyber Zann (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Ah a fairy of sorts, wings maybe, fairy wings do sell for a high price on the market." He muttered to himself "Feisty one at that, despite its fragility its need for blood is like that Krayt Dragon, you-my friend are an excellent being, maybe an interest into the underworld would be inviting to you if you find your current confines in society somewhat drab."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" An you seem like someone who would cause trouble for me and my team. "
*chuckles* If the fox sings to me, I guess the wolf sings to you.
Jaxamir Harlo (played anonymously)

Discount furry.
Marlie (played by Jejune)

The doll seemed to be angered by the comment, a yell echoing through the room from nowhere. "GO!" I book was thrown at the man, a stuffed animal following suit before the door was closed violently, the doll falling over. Seemed she didnt like people who made fun of character.
" Yeah, I am calling the Ghostbusters. there is a haunted doll and I ain't trusting it!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus