Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Mela vener (played by Dib2435)

" I really like your hair. No offense, but are you really an elf? " Mela said with a big smile on her face
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" you seem wise but very beautiful!"

Mimi chimed in, a hum left her as she watched the woman taking her in examination.

" your a kind hearted being for sure..'
Nagash (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Ah, a new servant, a power to kill, a power to destroy, a power to disappear. Yes child I can it, I can help you not to strengthen your power but to embrace it as well. Serve me and this shall be yours. Such is the power and will of Nagash." The Great Necromancer spoke persuadingly at the Pokemon.
Darius observed Nagash for some instants, his eyes gleaming with interest. "Power should be always be at the disposal of the powerful. but if your bones are any indication, you were once of my same species." He rubbed his hands. "So, old man, care to share a few tips on how to 'raise the ranks'? How did you go about it? I'm asking for... a friend" he grinned.

"normally I trust people...all the time but something about you I just can't....you seem to like power and those that like to have power are no good."

Mimi shook her head keeping a distance between her and the other, narrowing her hues towards the man. Tempted very tempted to push the button for her paw sleeves to form claws.
"Uhh.. 'tis some sorta wacko science project? Seen m'bit'o strange suckos in 'ere.." There was faint discomfort in Sprite's voice when she let her eyes run over the curious figure that had'd popped up from cyberspace. Short, but clearly humanoid, dressed and acting in a way that she was willing to bet her back-cheeks on was supposed to be cutesy, yet it didn't do the trick for her. "Don' gemme wrong, gotta dig t'whole 'cute an' cuddly' act y'puttin' on, but 'ave y'once considered that blinkin' those big ol' red puppy eyes're gonna tempt more people 'nto wantin' t'find out what 'em hell sorta creature's residin' beneath t'mask instead'o givin' y'those headpats y'seem t'be fishin' for?" Shit, was that too harsh?! Of course Sprite had no scrappin' clue if this MIMI-thing was actually as malicious as those creepy red eyes suggested; it wouldn't be first time that she'd encountered a critter with the mind of a cuddlebug and the looks of a daemon. So, naturally, she had to raise her nicked hands in a disarming fashion. "But don' mean tha' in any sorta mean way, y'know? M'sure y'arn' hidin' a buncha knives'r monster claws beneath y'sweater, m'jus' sayin' that y'don' look 'em part'o.. n'agh, y'get t'idea!" Normally she wouldn't even crap on someone's looks like this- she herself was best of friends with the meanest-lookin' fellas, after all! This game just liked to put her inability to put her big brain thoughts into words to the test. Yeah, way to go.. For compensation, Sprite then extended a pseudo-friendly fist to bump, a forced grin stretching from ear to ear. "Solid dog-ear hoodie, tho', looks prime.."

Blinks starring at the other in silence fixing her paw sleeves she simply gave a small smile.
I'm no science project, .....this is normally me this is how i always am unless someone irritates me or insults a friend. "

Circling around the other did she pause infront of her tapping at her chin thinking

"You seem like the smart protective type, one who doesn't fall for foolish acts but yet has a hard time trusting. Pfft it's a cat hoodie."
Mallory (played by Marin)

Perhaps sensing a kindred spirit, Mallory decides to give the mimikyu headpats! ...And then a hug if she doesn't get scratched. She wasn't entirely sure why. The other just felt like they needed one. And hey, her squishy body gave great, soft hugs! She'd probably love to train a mimikyu if she got the chance.
The Nameless One (played anonymously)

"Creature of Blood and Flesh, how considerate/good-natured/well. The nature that you have built on yourself serves you well. Continue/maintain/perpetuate your traits, you will thrive on your principals" The Ancient Being echoed through her mind.
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"By the Emperor, can the xenos get any bigger?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Angry space man. Such a shame xenophobia is rife amongst your kind. Not saying I blame you! Considering others actions.”
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

(Desdemona)

"When I was a little girl I qould always be unwell", she remembered softly, "and my mother would read me stories of shapeshifting magical creatures with great powers, and a wisdom beyond that of us mortal men. I never thought I would be so lucky to live to see one of them with my own eyes, though..."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Holy cow, your family have alot of drama going on girl. Plus for some reason why I think you might be the portal opposite of me and you seem to be very kind too girl. "
Artemis (played by kujiou)

"Awhwhwh!! You're so very pretty!" Artemis said, smiling widely at her

" your very strange...very very strange bur you also seem fun..friend? Yes friend material for fun yes yes." Mimi nodded eagerly starring upon the other rather in an excited way.
The Nameless One (played anonymously)

"Short-Lived being, you're downcast/depressed/regretful. This one, you apply to subsist/muddle/endure the death of your primary caregiver/caretaker/trainer. Misery is the Sweetness of the universe, The Joy and Dispair you feel ensure/befall/is the ultimate balance you need/entail/necessitate to achieve, this the purpose all of life to achieve to grow and evolve towards a permanent future." The Nameless Creature spoke monotonously but could be heard with a bit of joy if you listened carefully enough.

"....such words from such a being that tries to speak with such might about another...those words may appear as true but you do not know all."

Mimis normal tone of happiness and joy was replace with a cold quiet one. Arms crossed both hues sent a glare towards the being before her.

"I do not trust you. There are emany things off about you."
Artemis (played by kujiou)

"Oh you cute bean!! I could just hug you!" He said with a soft, squealing voice
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"You seem like an awesome and really sweet person! I love your horns by the way, they're so cool!!" They said with a bright smile.
(Laudomia)
Your hair looks very cool but who designed your clothes? Darling you need something more bold that really makes your hair and eyes and complexion stand out!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus