Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" you...seem like someone who often is hurt. But are still sweet. Keep being sweet good things will come!"

Mim smiled before holding out a small fluff ball of a cat plush to the girl. A token of friendship for the other.
"Oh, it's you again. Before that weird barbarian guy so rudely interrupted me, I believe I was asking you about your thoughts on seeing the Underworld?" he smirked, looking the strange creature in the eyes, feeling like she was powerful somehow and would make a fine addition to the depths of fire.
Soren (played by Jejune)

He grinned, letting out a small hissing laugh as he circled the immortal being. "What an interesting one. You seem...awfully powerful. And a bit..cocky. I enjoy it."
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"Hey, why are you so... blue?" He would sneer, sticking out his tongue as he pointed to the centuries-old creature. "Eh, you seem cool anyways." He would push his glasses up, chuckling.
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Sorry, I just have to say it, you have incompetent evil henchman written all over you.”
Beetle (played by Jejune)

"Oh hi there! You seem..hm. Cool! Would you like a tart?"
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

"You're as sweet as the tarts you're giving out...huh-" Jason scoffed a bit. "I didn't know there were such- sweet people in this world..."
Nina (played anonymously)

Probably a Stardew Valley-playing eboy who tries to go for Abigail, but ends up cheating on her with Sebastian.
Kaori (played anonymously)

Kaori snickered a bit at the assessment. "Ok ok, Im not one for rude people, but that was a bit amusing. You seem to be decent, but you are a human. Perhaps I could make an exception, if you promise not to touch my ears." He grumbled a bit, shrugging.
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*both the twins studied the creature as they walked around it* “alright hmm you seem like someone we could be fine with and your kinda cute with those ears and tail of yours” *Demo said smirking at him*
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"T-Twins...?" Creatia mused as she gazed at them from a far-off distance. "D-demonic ones, t-too... S-s-scary..." She winced a bit, clearly wary of the two demons.
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" oo so pretty. Very pretty indeed yes yes. But also shy. It's adorable!!"

Mimi smiled patting the others head gingerly.

" I like you let's be friends?
" What are you? A monster... no, too limiting, too intelligent to be animal but yet lives by their lone away from all forms of civilization. You're a... different soul-filled being, filled with power yet fearful to use it and hides away in costumes for it. Your interesting fleshing esteemed-guest, yet you squander your life hidden away. You must change if you wish to grow beyond your current status in life." His mechanical monotoned voice dictated to her.
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Accursed xeno." Kardev's normally collected composure slipped as his righteous fury bubbled over. "You are a heretical abomination."
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Even though you seem like someone that my dad might have to deal with. You do seem like a nice person "
Noel looked at her intently, his mouth grinning widely. "Such a pure soul! It's rare to find one of these nowadays," he remarked with a laugh. "Is it just me or do I smell a bit of dog as well?"
Her soul would be so valuable if I could get ahold of it.
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"Hmm... Looks like she'd make good target practice."
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Same could be made for you, but I think I'll be testing poisons on you instead."
"You consider yourself an assassin, but it foolish to believe so. Settra has seen better assassins from the rats that infect and dwell within the gutters. You are unworthy to even look upon my majesty. You are nothing more but a servant who's too ambitious for his own sake." The arrogance of said sentence radiating off of this undead man.
"Oh look, the so called king of the failed necromantic state nehekara. A king of nought but dust, sorrow, ruins, and shambling corpses."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus