Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Paradise (played by satans_child)

Doubt hugged Ivory, probably almost suffocating them from how tight it was " yay! another person like me! how did you get them?..i...just hope it wasn't from the lab people.." she muttered before shaking away the bad memory
Haruki Yahumie (played by kujiou)

"How...nice." Haruki said, wrinkling his nose. "Don't try to relate to people, does you no good." He said with a very annoyed tone.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Yikes, we’re similar yet so different.” Jason shuttered slightly. “Man, I give great hugs— if you need one, my arms are open.”
Hugo Flagg (played by kujiou)

"You seem... never mind. A fish-breathed feline isn't my type of friend," he said, standing tall and looking at him, poison filling his tongue as he spoke his next words. "Go play with some yarn, yeah?" He grunted in annoyance.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Sheesh guy, you'll never get -any- friends with that kind of attitude."

The gnome pulled a guitar out of nowhere and cleared his throat before bursting into song.

"O/~ Don't be a stranger
If you're looking for a friend
If you want an even break
You've got to learn to bend

You don't have a song
If you don't know how to sing
You don't have a prayer
If you don't know how to dream /~0"

"o/~
If you're gonna roll the dice
You gotta take a chance
Gotta get out on the floor
If you want to do the dance

If you don't know how to laugh
You'll never learn to cry
If you don't know how to fall
You'll never learn how to fly /o~"

"So what I'm saying is treat others like how you want them to treat ya, yeah?" He said smiling and giving a wink~.
Eren Yeager (played by starwolf)

“Your pretty short you remind me of well corporal… he’s pretty short as you as well anyways I’m dead if he hears me say that he’s short or I’m pretty much dead….”
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"Your determination to spill the blood of your enemies reminds me of myself. You would be a prime candidate for my chapter, I think."
Pip (played by _Apollo_)

"You're kinda scary. And you seem to enjoy killing others... what do you gain from it? Personally... I think it's shallow. You're probably not the best person to others, but you might have a chance at being a good guy one day." Pip definitely wasn't fond of the man, and thought he was foolish.
Cris eyed the deer-like creature with slight curiosity, and a mix of genuine amusement behind the painted vixen mask. "I hear the call of a fox in a... different way. But when two worlds merge, they can only grow richer for it. You have the wisdom of both your sides and that I respect."
Gillo Pico (played by kujiou)

"i like your mask." seemed to be the only compliment that could come to mind. He smiled sickeningly and ungenuine.
X23 (played anonymously)

"Sorry, this is going to come off as very insensitive but your name sounds like Pico de Gallo and I cannot get over it."
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"M-madame, it is entirely not my business, but - forgive me, I fear a lady of your size is perhaps in danger out in the streets this late alone. Would you like me to point you to the nearest inn?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"You seem nice but you're kind of a doormat, bro.
Gillo Pico (played by kujiou)

"You're really tiny. I could use you as a foot rest, probably not an arm rest, though." Gillo said, rolling his eyes
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Very blunt, and a bit rude..." she said as she glanced at Gillo.
Kreed Krofton (played anonymously)

"Definitely best friend material. Let's go on a Star Wars movie marathon."
Joseph (played by kujiou)

"Kinda.. Kinda kinda short, man-" Sabastian said, though everyone is short compared to him, so his opinion is basically wrong-
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"There's something off about you," John surmises. "You pretend to be one thing when you're something else entirely. I don't trust you. I feel like you may want to rethink your life choices, mate."

His expression shifts suddenly, the doctor now looking particularly squinched. "And there's honestly not a damn thing wrong with being short. Some would even call it fun-sized."
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" you do not seem to trust many people... even..maybe..erm...try to get to know them f...first?"

Fidgeting while toyong with her sleeve, Mimi's gaze was cast downward towards the ground. The end of her shoe moving over the dirt.

" Do not j..judge a book by its cover."
Marc Honganger (played anonymously)

"You're so adorable," Marc said with a soft smile, extending his hand. "Why don't I buy you a little treat??" he said joyfully at the young girl.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus