Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Roll Light (played by Marin)

Roll stared for a moment as her robotic brain struggled to process what she was seeing. She went down the list. The subject was clearly alive. They didn't appear to be human, however she was pretty bad at abstract thinking and couldn't even attempt to guess what type of animal they were based on. She did, however, recognize anthropomorphism. Roll settled upon the general non-human engagement routine, the same one she would've used for a fellow robot.

"...Hi! My name's Roll. Can I brush your fur~? I'll be really gentle!" she eagerly asked, her obsessive need to clean driving her to be a bit forward.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Would you mind if I took you to a friend of mine? I promise she won't hurt you, after all she loves making, and upgrading robots. Though her method of upgrading is... strange to say the least."
Adael (played by Claine)

As much as I complain about this brittle flesh construct, I have decided I prefer humans to have their skin on 😬
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

"I can read you, and I know I can take you on without fail." The Iowa Class Battleship stated firmly.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"...is that a freaking talking ship?"
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Holy shit, you’re cool looking
wanna be friends?”
"Yes there are talking ships, I've seen talking ship people, also I'm a talking tank. But you seem to be the type to be easily impressed."
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" I have no words other then you re awesome. I've never seen a tank before other then in books you so wowie!!"
IS-2 (played anonymously)

I was here before Strid was :'(
(Admiral Achille - 2nd gen)

A pretty solid prototype that would leave the mark in the story of armored vehicles. We've come such a long way since then, but for their time they were clearly formidable.
Len's lip curled upwards in disgust, the Dwarrow rested their hand on the hilt of their greatsaber contemptuously. "Typical noble parasites, I see. Do you truly think all that wealth and influence you've accumulated means anything? It is ephemeral. Your bloodline will fall, and all you have built will turn to ash." The Dwarrow stood tall, proudly staring down the nobles with undisguised vindiction.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko tilted her head to the side as if thinking of what to say as she analysed the person in front of her, the tinted black film in the eyeholes of her mask making her expression more or less unreadable before it breaks into a light smile "We share the same philosophy when it comes to nobles it seems" she remarks "in the end, wealth and influence mean nothing, they're social constructs that are meaningless outside society, and i doubt the worlds value the same things society does" Hoshiko ends her speech with a light sigh

"Though I'm going off on a tangent, I should cut it short there" she says with a light chuckle "I respect your passion and your view towards battle, along with other things, I can say with confidence that you're one of the most interesting people i've met in my travels"
The Nameless One (played anonymously)

The Old One watched her with his eternal expressionless cephalic, he monitored her for what seemed to be hours in many of the eyes of mortals and the younger races. "Corporal being of origins unknown, I have seen/looked/perceived, I have judged, I have learned, I know what you, I know what your purpose. This One will not interfere/impede/ restrict your plans." The Scorpian-like being spoke with a voice incomparable to describe to discern from the hundreds of voice that seemed to come from it.
"You look like you belong to a spiritual deity class in ancient Greece," Reverie narrowed his eyes at the being. "Which, I guess, is cool, but I can't say I enjoy being face-to-face with you. Or you look like a demon. Which would be neat because then we'd be one in the same, but I-" he stopped, realizing he was rambling. He looked up at the Nameless One. "You know what? You're a pretty cool dude. Hit me up and we'll play a friendly game of poker over some beers. Auf wiedersehen!" he waved and teleported away.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"I like the look! A little retro, but in an I wish this was still popular because it's cool kinda way! Ghosts are really cool too. Scary in a way! But you don't seem like a particularly scary ghost. Not like the crazy kinds you hear about in stories and video games."
Rosemary (played by moth258)

Rosemary smiled, looking over at the girl in front of her. "Your ability to devour others and absorb their powers is certainly rather terrifying, I'm almost surprised I haven't received a contract for you yet. Then again, perhaps that look of a normal girl is enough to deceive most people?" both pairs of eyes regarded the girl carefully, her tail flicking slightly at her side before pressing against Mallory's chin, slowly flicking off of it.

"Heh, you're quite closeted though, aren't you? So in denial of your heart's desires......" The fiery-skinned woman grinned and licked her lips "How.... utterly.... fascinating....."
"I've seen your ilk before, I am not impressed.
Enyos (played by Lumaslily)

“ You have a gentle heart, but live under a self righteous code of honor.”
Uth-Zinuq (played anonymously)

“Incredible. You must let me study you, I insist! How do you work? Do you have bones or keratin, or something different altogether?” The skeleton paused, clearing it’s nonexistent throat. “
My apologies. May I invite you over for
 tea? What do people drink these days
 No matter! Come, come, there is much to do!”
Now THAT had been a surprise. Cris looked at the skeleton Lich for long instants, still wondering if it was not the product of too many hours without sleep that was making her see things. But for someone put before a creature who they would not even think could exist, her reaction was - all things considered - rather unflappable. "Huh", she finally said, with a shadow of something that might have been a wry smile in her eyes. "So this is what it's like to be a timeless artist."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus