Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Space pirate ay? surprised I haven't gotten any orders for your... termination, but hey I'm sure people can find ways to use you experiences, so just hang on."
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

It's a leetle person
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

“What a generalist and crude assessment. There’s so much more to people than their height. How would you like it if I said ‘Oh look, yet another talking ship. How quaint’.”
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“One of those lil ankle biters”
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"You're magical! Supernatural! Extraplanar!"
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

Drans asked, "I'm guessing you would be surprised by me as well? I mean it is good to be able to be surprised and all, it's just it ended up with me dead many times"
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Hayden Fontana

"A Walmart off-brand of Sans," Hayden said, looking at the strange skeleton-like creature.
Prince Owin Lopens (played anonymously)

“An annoying pest that doesn’t matter in this world.” Owin sighed, snipping with cold eyes. He looked cruel, like always.
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo smirked and walked to him and grabbed his chin* “hey cutie how about a drink or two and a date how about that?” *Demi shook his head* “you seem ok…I don’t really like you like my brother does” *Demi said*
"Well, what a pair we have here. A creep and his less confident. . . brother?" Ana's head canted to the side. "At least I'm more inclined to give the latter a chance. Appearances don't bely one's goals, after all."
Mistara Gudson (played by Moonen)

“Hmm.. maybe a good opponent. A good worth of coin too. You better sleep with one eye open, hon.” She hummed coldly, smiling without amusement.
" Untrustworthy.... one to keep an eye on for trouble."

Juno frowned narrowing her eyes on the other. Mumbling under her breath about troublesome people
Wander (played anonymously)

"Some royalty are dangerous, or ludicrously passive. But you seem like you would rather fight than watch others do it for you, but you also don't look like you are wanting to fight everyone."
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"If I was in need of some sort of steed, you would do perfectly, I'd wager! You are very pink which quite makes me think that to me you would pose little danger! Of course, I know the presence of power when I see it... and a powerful demon like myself deserves a powerful steed."
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

Desdemona looked at Elliot with an expression of utmost surprise. She had to blink twice to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. "You..." she began, before realizing the original wording might have been unploite. So she started again, clearing her throat apologetically. "I'm sorry, I just... really only have seen book illustrations of demons, and.... I imagined they would look very different from you. More... grotesque... it's not to say that you don't look impressive! You really do, and I think your coloring is beautiful. I just didn't imagine a demon could be amazing and not just 'scary'... if, if you get what I mean?" She really hoped her words wouldn't come off as insulting.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“You seem gentler than you let on.” Jason gave the girl a goofy grin. “But maybe you should let loose, c’mon! Let it all out, Ma’am..”
Cain (played by kujiou)

"Hmph," Cain said, glaring at the person. "You seem... alright. I g u e s s I'll let someone like you slide." Cain said, rolling his eyes.
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" I dont trust you...you seem to like to hurt alot of people even kids...thats just wrong on so many levels!!"

Mimi frowned taking a frw steps back tail swaying behind her. Paw like sleeves covering her masked cheeks.

" no no no"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Hey you'll be fine, I promise." Wander said, "If not I'll make sure you are ok?"
You remind me too much of the kids I help take care of.
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" How cute...a little mon creature. Seem like one to be rather sweet to those around you a caring motherly type..interesting."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus