Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Halle Cappelen (played by AliRevellian)

"I'd assume you're the type with a hard outer shell," Halle observed her for a second. "But you're a good person inside, aren't you? Just want to be happy?"
Kil Redstar (played anonymously)

“Hmm.. I want to be your friend. You are interesting.” Kil blinked, his violet eyes gleaming in slight confusion. “I want to know how someone like you thinks. I think you are a kind person.”
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

(Wilson)

The disgraced noble looked taken aback for a moment. "You're telling me that.... elves actually DO exist?"
Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" you...dont seem to know much of the otherworldly beings....".

The siren rubbed her cheek quietly she would stare upon him.

" there's all kinds of e...elves...fae...and more around"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"You know, normally I see a fish, I eat the fish. And you know what? I'm not above eating humanoids either. It's not cannibalism - I'm a demon. Although... I have seen some very delicious-looking demons in the past, so... hmmm..... a-anyway... don't worry! I don't kill sapient creatures in order to eat. Not unless I'm desperate. So you're quite safe. Though I do think you need to come out of your shell a little. Sadly, it's not the meek who truly do inherit the world. As much as those shiny, haughty-taughty celestial types keep banging on about it. You gotta be big and tough! Like me! Only then will you rise up and be free of the shackles of... well... I'm not exactly sure, but... free!"
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" not a very smart one are you. Being meek could be a distraction for real intentions though here I do not see such coming from her but never judge a book by its cover that could lead to death."

Zivina crossed her arms starring down at the creature raising a brow upon the others words

" I suggest not attempting to eat her...she could be poisonous"
Zulthanius (played anonymously)

"Indeed, there are many creatures who pretend to be weak and unassuming, simply to lure in their prey. Better to exercise a bit of caution, than to end up something's meal and plaything."
Wander (played anonymously)

"Makes sense, since an oddish can absolutely destroy you if you aren't careful." Wander said, shivering. It is as if he saw something similar happen to either him, or someone he cared about. Smart lad
Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

The siren would squeal in somewhat delight upon seeing the other creature careful not to disturb it she simply smiled." Adorable colorful..."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"You seem easily impressed, is it because of a small viewing frame? Or something else entirely?"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"You have a young-ish energy about you! Like, the type that needs to see more of the world, be it the good or bad--though anyone'd prefer the first, the latter too teaches us much and many things. Sure, I can see bad lessons in the notches in your bones, but it feels... it feels like you can still see more of the world."
Kinoko (played by kujiou)

"Broo! You're so pretty!!" Kinoko said, "Not in a weird way, though." He said, laughing hysterically. "You look sick, though. Carry on with your day, stay safe out there, man. You're awesome." Kinoko said one last time, waving happily
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I smell demon on you. Ain't no hiding that," Elliot commented ponderously. "Not from me, anyway. My ol' snoot always knows."
" strange...unusual being." Ivory would Starr down at the creature from her perch upon her tail." Bright very bright colors...you don't seem to be a big extrovert?"
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Oo," Five said, her eyes big, "You look so interesting ma'am!"
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"You're an industrious little fellow, with your love for tinkering. How you managed to learn the art is a feat on its own, considering stark differences in age and species, but I suppose everyone's got their stories to tell. A bit too mirthful for my tastes, but such is youth."
The masked woman observed Rosaline, and behind the mask, her eyes seemed amused, even respectful. "You're a fighter through and through. I appreciate that. I can appreciate that. You have gone far and will go farther still with your skills." With this, she bowed in the typical Japanese fashion.
Demeter (played anonymously)

“A vigilante. While I cannot condone your actions officially I… often use your type as informants. Let me know if you ever want to partner up.”
"....tough stronger then men, but soft on the inside like a zilfba bug....hard on the outside but soft on the inside...perfect breakfast."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"What a lovely creature! Perfect amount of strange and cute." The questing beast gives the..thing(?)...a thumbs up.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus