Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Sonia Brown (played by Skyran)

Sonia tilted her head, long ears twitching forward with curiosity. "Whoa... you're like, a cybernetic dog! Or wolf," she amended, squinting at the canine's face. "So glowy..." She almost reaches forward with a hand, but thinks better of it.
“ look! Look! Your a cat? A hybrid? That’s so cool! Do you like fish? I have some salmon, and cod, and many others”
Aspen Lennox Xavier Ryder (played by Icysoul)

Aspen looked the crow hybrid. "I do like fish." He said gently, smiling.
Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros)

"Easily bullied, your lucky I didn't find you first! KAHAHAHA!"
Rhysand Cornaith Lucyne (played by Icysoul)

The assassin looked at him. "Bloodshed, eh? We'd make a good team." He said, smirking.
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*He tilted his head studying him* “I’m not sure how I feel about someone being a killer…”
"Hmm... I've seen a lot of people like you. I'm pretty indifferent at this point." The mech pondered, speaking quietly.
Dream (played by Dandelion_)

The shapeshifter looked at the machine before shapeshifting into them but more terrifying "Haha! fun! i sure will be using this form often! " The person that you could only hope was a female spoke before shifting back to her human form. she gave them a tiny flick, though a small 'ow' could be heard straight after as she pulled her hand away
Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros)

"I thought you were that stupid green-jacket guy for a second. Try to shapeshift into me. I wonder how much pleasure could come out of fighting MYSELF"
Sebastian pet out a soft chuckle. “You’re an odd fellow, aren’t you? Come on, then! Show me what you got! Just watch the face, please..”
Isabella Fox (played by Icysoul)

"Your a good looking guy." Isabella said, grinning. "I'm impressed! You seem like a nice guy." She smiled softly.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Don't fall for it, I can tell a spoiled brat when I see one. I do think your nice "
Wyatt Jay Jericho (played by Icysoul)

The prince looked down at her. "You seem very kind. But something about you seems...off." He said, stroking the head of one of his dragons.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

*he studied the prince in front of him* “well I think your going through a lot and have to shield your heart from love worried you may break the others heart along with yours”
John Watson (played by Atheist)

John made an effort to survey the lad, his crisp gaze not exceptionally scathing like that of his associate, but he certainly wasn't lacking in observational skills.

"You," he began, clearing his throat to garner an extra few seconds to fill his assessment accordingly. "You are a wounded soul. You have something that troubles you greatly and will continue to trouble you for some time, I think. I can assure you it does get easier, but you never truly move on. You can, however, move forward."

Though he was pleased with his depiction of this complete stranger, Watson knew that had Sherlock been present he would have certainly chastised him for what the consulting detective would call an overly romanticized deduction.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" First you actually remind me of my English teacher Mr. White, you even look like him heck you two might even be twins. You seem like a really cool guy to be around. "
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I may not be able to live up to the expectations of your teacher, but I appreciate the comparison," John stated sounding a little uncertain. "But I think I might have you pegged!"

"You want to be accepted because you have an uncertain history. You're like me in the sense that you can't stand a bully -- you always root for the underdog. Looking after those you care for is an admirable trait. And while you may try to seem edgy, you're really not. Don't be afraid to be who you are. We're not here to impress anyone."
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"My 1st impression of you is as the steady navigator of an eccentric Sherlock Holmes on a TV show.
My 2nd impression is there is a lot more buried under the surface."
Cocaine (played anonymously)

Toothless. You look like the sort that sits idly by on your palms and watches life pass you by. Bet you been with the same guy since junior high, huh?
Venus (played by Luscinioide)

"The hell's up with this chump?" the neon-haired brat spat, her bruised lips curling upwards into a fierce snarl. She was all too familiar with this type. The ones who brazenly wore their sins on their sleeve, boasting of their latest hit, their most recent dive that went gloriously wrong. They weren't in this life out of desperation and a lack of alternatives. They were in it solely out of greed, a fascination with stroking their own fragile egos by pummeling the will to live out of the unfortunate. Venus thought that if the two of them were left alone for long enough, she might bust a couple of teeth out of that pretty little face of his. "Why don't you and me take a round out back, huh? C'mon, tough guy. I heard you think you're hot shit."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus