Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"Hm..." Holding a hand to her chin, bold pink eyes scrolled the girl. "You kinda remind me of my little sister." Chloe lightly patted their head with a soft smile. "Going off of your energy, I'd say that you're a pretty bright young lady!"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" An you remind me of my high school bully, but nicer "
She snickered at the bluntness of the blonde's comment. "You're funny but dry so I'll say that you give me desert vibes; When you first think about it, sounds like a cool place to be but to actually go there is something entirely different."
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason walked up to the girl and let out a slight hum. He seemed to be thinking, before a huge smile came to his face. “You’re awesome as all hell! I’d love to be your friend. Free spirits are the best spirits!” He snickered a bit. “Although you’re a bit reckless, but— that doesn’t matter! So am I!”
Arid Rose (played anonymously)

"You're doing well on your anger management, care to smell the roses?"
"Am I crazy, or did that rose just talk?" Mixie pauses. "Okay, to a degree, I am a little crazy, but seriously. What the hell was in my apple cider?!"

She backs away, chuckling to herself. "Sorry, doll, but I'll pass on your offer. Smellin' someone because they asked is kinda weird, if you're askin' me. Even if you are a flower."
Oddly enough, the masked vigilante didn't seem half on guard as she normally was. But her tone, and the expression of her eyes, were rather curious as she studied Mixie for some long instants.

"It's so weird", she said at length, shaking her head. "You're clearly someone I'd expect to confront, and fight, in my line of job. And yet... so much about you rings a familiar bell, maybe because our beginnings were so similar?" Behind the mask, her eyes smiled sadly. "I think there's far more to you than meets the eye."
Barrah Kiatar (played anonymously)

Folds her arms.

“She’s got a cool mask, and a sword, don’t see many of those nowadays..I don’t know what a fox is but I’m sure it’s a cool animal”

She shrugs
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"Can't judge. I am still gettin' use to seein' organics since most gone extinct. So, I guess nothin' much, yet."
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Not sure what to say. Well. I'm sure that there is more to the picture than an accent. Maybe something worth to write on "About That" my website. In which I post people's secrets....It's good to expose the truth."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Someone who takes a kinda sick pleasure from hurtin' others. Might even think yer doin' good when yer really just wreckin' things."
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"'Least ya got ya head screwed on. Ain't sure what to say. I am surprised to see humans livin."
"Wise. Cool. Decent. A shot-gun kind of person, my guess you would be featured in a western movie. In the 90's though. A cool dude"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"You look like a man who has at least one joint in his pocket at all times. I like to smoke too. You don't have any for sale, do you?"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Ya look happy - least at first glance. One a them women that usually got a smile for the world. But, I dunno, get the feelin' it goes away soon as no one's lookin'."
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"Rough around the edges, has some emotional walls, but you seem like a good person regardless of your outlaw status." Pluto nods. "I don't think we'd be friends, but you have my respect."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" For somereason why you look like a 80s style vampire and my friend Greg who is a hippie "
The Ahmud Dynasty (played by Lanx12)

Staring at the shaded character "Uhh Yeah....I don't know why but the big grey question mark leaves alot to desire......I think someone spiked my wine again...that has to be it.."
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"S-spooky..." the witch murmured with a curious pause, "...Such p-power must be, must be terrifying to s-s-some people out, out there, r-right...?" But she sensed no other ill intent from the man outside of the immense mana emanating from him. In fact, he seemed to mean no harm at all. But her initial impression was enough to have the witch stare at him out of curiosity while maintaining a short, respectful distance.
Dyoma (played anonymously)

"You seem nice enough.... Pretty too. I wish I were human, than I could enjoy the rain without any care in the world..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus