Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"I feel as though we'd get along, I admire a strong sense of justice. Being polite is a bonus, as well. "
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Ooh! You seem awesome and like you'd be a fun friend to have! Also, very fashionable."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Holy robots dude you are filpping cute! "
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Tera tapped their foot in thought, looking at the young girl briefly before turning away with a puzzled look. "I generally don't have much opinion on children, nor surround myself in their presence." They hummed in thought for a moment, trying to contain themselves from saying something outlandish and rude for once. "Let's just..leave it at that, yes." Tera's body now followed their eyes, ultimately facing away from the child, briskly walking away from the situation without a goodbye.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"If I could sum it up in simple words....Homeless mad scientist..."
Ollo (played by Daffy_dragon)

“You prob’oly have a superpowa, like shooting eye lazers or breathing underwater. I once held my breath for a whole hour, y’know.” That was a lie.
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" You seem very loco, but in a good way "
"I'd say you're very cute. You would be a great advertiser for the arena I work at." The mech said, his tone more human than robotic. He buckled at the knees, lowing himself to get a better look. "You would probably also like Rosa, she looks a lot like you and is a Latina as well."
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Doctor Clover raised an eyebrow towards the robot? The mech? What exactly is it? He was curious to study it and see it is some sort of life form, if it worked the same way as humans, but he kept the itch of his working hands down. His lips curled into a small serious frown.

“I think you are interesting. I think I shall study you.” Yes, he wasn’t asking. It wasn’t like Clover to ask for permission.

" An I think you are one creepy doc. I wouldn't trust you with my health in a heartbeat "
Valentiná (played by Galaxy-Star)

The woman walked around the Doctor slowly eyeing him up and down. Her red eyes showing intrigue. A doctor, nothing special but certainly a respected man. She wondered if he was also as arrogant or egotistical as other doctors. It would be fun to find out.

"You seem like a very interesting man, I would certainly like to get a chance to know you more. Like perhaps what blood type are you?" She asked smiling.
Valentiná (played by Galaxy-Star)

(oop sorry i guess i wasn't fast enough))
Ilya Rose Gritt (played by Kloomsy)

Ilya almost scoffed at the vampire, the noise almost identifiable as a cough. As a chemist and a wonderful scientist, the idea of vampires were simply so absurd. They didn’t even make sense in her eyes! She curled her wrist up and tapped at her cheek, feigning interest in a sarcastic manner.

“Yes yess. I can tell you are a wonderful vampire and that you are delectable, so romantic and charming! Oh, I think I’m swooning!” She gasped dramatically, rolling her eyes while doing so. “Yeah. More like mythology obsessed freak.”

Ilya was getting very tired of these people, always forgetting how science works to chase after their so called ‘reality’.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Ah, you're one of those people, I take it?" Rosaline crinkled her nose, as if having come across something quite disgusting. "Your kind's made themselves painfully known for having absolutely no personality outside of arrogance born of the pursuit of intellect. Time and time again, in fact. Well, for so long as you can be pointed to a direction away from me, I should be happy to oblige your whims, but it seems you want nothing to do with anything that doesn't interest you. Off you go then, dear; your tools call you, and mine to me."
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

"Well, an Aasimar. I haven't seen one of you for a while." Asbjorn chuckled lightly, his multitude of metal charms and animal skulls clinking lightly. "I like your kind. Good on a raid, and equally good as an acquaintance." He smiled, half-knowingly.

" Your red eyes are really cool! Even you seem very sly, you still seem like a nice person "
Clay Hawthorne (played by Icysoul)

"You seem a little too happy." Clay said, head tilted. "Kinda like my dead sister..."
“I think it’d be nice if you would lighten up a hit. It could- be good for your health..” Alastor smiled genuinely. “Maybe it’ll help you just chill.”
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Seems like an absolute sweetheart, I'd definitely look out for him. Though I'm nearly a foot shorter, it'd be like a chihuahua gaurding a doberman."
"Wait? You're alive. But you're not alive? This is fascinating! Truly an amazing scientific discovery of the century!" Bellladonna exclaimed as she observed him. "Perhaps we can talk more about yourself over tea sometime."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus