Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

The wolverine man turned with a growl against the much taller person, but the aggressive stance subsided quickly as he blinked, taking in Venus's appearance. Scars, swagger.... a fighter, this one. Just like him!

"Hey, you seem a tough chick who kicks some serious-- look, want a beer? Looks like you could use some fun!" Because one thing stood out to him immediately: her eyes were not those of soneone who was enjoying their life, trouble, chaos and danger alike. There was something else.

Something familiar that called back to the first time he had set foot outside those damned labs and looked at his companions of misfortune.
Remy Lawson (played by _Apollo_)

"You're very... fuzzy." Remy self-consciously rubbed the back of his neck. "You also seem pretty hyper. Puppy-like, I guess. Aggressive? But in a friendly way." He shrugged, knowing he'd never been very good at reading people.
Angel of Light (played by Icysoul)

The god tilted their head. "Interesting." They murmured. "Infused with a snake....interesting."
Donut (played by Darkstitchblade)

Donut studied the being. His eyes held confusion and wonder. The Neko had never seen someone, who resembled a human, with wings before. He was steadily becoming and more curious. "You seem... different." He finally said, his tail slowly swishing behind him. "But I'm not sure if its in a good way or a bad way." Though Donut had little room to talk in that regard.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Though the strange humanoid with cat ears was young, it didn't quite mean he wasn't harmless. Rot and undeath clung onto him like a heavy, damp stench and it might as well have been. Connor knew better than to touch or approach this creature, for while he sensed the boy wasn't truly alive, he hadn't sensed anything of telltale evil. His skin was marred with scars and scratches, and while Connor's first instinct was to help, anything he could do would've harmed him by concept. Radiance harmed undeath, that was the rule. So he kept his distance, and let the boy be.
(Sandokan)

The large robotic tiger circled around Connor, yellowish glass eyes glowing an eerie green-ish - probably the effectof some filter. His movements were slow, his stance deceptively calm - but underestimating the reflexes of a feline would be a very bad idea; no less than any domestic cat, he might as well have been playing "cat with mouse", in which case any sudden movement might have prompted him to attack.

But then, surprisingly, the tiger spoke up. His voice was silky, with a soft rumbling quality that might have passed for a cat's purr had it not been so deep; well-spoken and dignified, noble even, but with something - appropriately, for a robot - steely to it.

"You bear the scars of many a battle and carry yourself with the bearing of a fighter. Your weapons tell tales, but not so much as the fire in your eyes. That I do respect; we have a similar spirit, you and I." Slowly, majestically, the tiger laid on the floor and stretched its massive paws, looking relaxed and at ease like any resting cat. But his eyes were still studying Connor, revealing that the idleness might be only a ruse. "Still, I learned myself a long time ago that a weapon can be used for harm or good depending on the will of its wielder." The paws crossed. Eyes looked straight into eyes. "Which is your call to battle, warrior?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Welp this a first a robot tiger "
“Your. Hair.” Sebastian’s eyes seemed to sparkle. He was excited to even talk to Amber, just for— her daily hair routine?
“It looks so silky and smooth. You have to give me your hair routine. I can give you my number for it! I know you’d like that..”
"Huh, aren't you a fresh-lookin' fella," Randle chuckled, drowning out an otherwise slightly judgemental remark with a splash of well-intended humoring. "Suppose that's a real valuable trait to have when you're all flesh and bones; better yet, it might fit ya occupation too." As if it was blatantly obvious what the hell the detective was getting at, he gave a shrug and lighted himself a good ol' cigarillo, allowing the silvery herbal smoke to escape through his darkened nostrils. "Ya certainly got the look of a golden-haired storybook prince about ya, but what you seem to lack in the violent glory-lust those are cheered upon for having, you make up for in personal hygiene. Can't say it doesn't border on vanity, but I'm sure that whatever people you're gonna end up reigning over in due time'll be happier with a King that collects beauty products than one that does the lives of drafted civilians." Sebastian also reminded him of an old enemy, the 'mighty' Quesar himself, although telling him that would feel like a direct insult. Then again, as someone who's worn the same set of clothes for the last 15 years, he didn't feel like he was in the position to compare diva's. And uh, cheers to loving oneself, eh? Good for him..
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Some uptight, do-gooding busy body who ruins peoples days by getting into things that aren't their business. Next time you want to ruin someone's evening be it anyone but me.."
An outdated, crazy cannibalist
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Quite a sad life you live, I’d say…the daughter of the devil himself?” Jason seemed to scoff. He was staring down at his nails for a second, as if he didn’t want to look at her. “And I thought my parents were bad, sheesh…good luck out there.” He chuckled softly. “But if you need any help, I wouldn’t be opposed to helping. As long as I never had to meet your father.”
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Sorry if this sounds rude or something like that, but you kinda look like a real life furry "
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

"I'm sorry about your mother." He said, frowning. "But she's in a better place now."
"Good to see another Russian around! Where are you from, Vlad? I was initially constructed out in Siberia." The mech said, jovially.
A wide, amused smile splits the Cheshire Cat’s face. “How…curious. I don’t often see one as mechanical as you.” Turning his head, he licks a paw and brushes it over his ear. “Sentient, too. Fascinating.”
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"The cheshire cat? Like from the book?" He says inquisitively. "How very strange...." He pauses for a moment and looks himself over. "I feel like the hatter without the hat..." He mutters, rubbing his head.
"A crafter...artistically inclined, a maker", Cris observed, scrutinizing Anton with mild curiosity. "And clearly not one to withdraw passion or dedication to your art. But there is something else... Kinda like with antique, encrypted manuscriots that do not reveal their true complexity upon first glance. You are definitely an interesting person."
The twins looked at each and nodded.
{Tyson} "Well first off, she's an on and off space vigilante... and not gonna lie, that's pretty cool." He shrugged as he looked over at his sister who began to speak.
{Jinx} "Mh, true. But, you're skipping over the fact that she's a dedicated mother and seemingly more independent than most widows I've personally heard of..."
Nell (played by arcanas)

“There’s two of you!” Nell bounces excitedly on the balls of her feet, grinning. “You’re both...observational, huh? And smart!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus