Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Zubairad (played by hexblading)

Zubair looked to the creature, the smell of forest moss and fire in his nose--ah, demon blood in this stranger's veins, he thought to himself. The dragon's face was set as stone, but there was only so much he could glean off from first glance, and he was no practiced mentalist to pick apart someone else's mind by sight.

Nevertheless, it took little wisdom to know the creature was careful in all aspects. Zubairad tilted his head.

"There is no wisdom in baring yourself for the world to see, I admit. There is nothing I can glean from you at first glance. Despite that, I don't think you'd turn down a chance at good conversation. Everyone deserves some kindness at some point. Join me for some tea?"
Usera (played by Riik)

"Wow, you're big! Well... maybe I could be bigger if I just... stand up... on my... back legs..."

With a significant element of struggle with balance, Usera shakily raised their front legs. A wobble or two later, and their front hooves were lifted a foot off the ground. Two feet.... and then like a poorly stacked Jenga tower, they collapsed, landing on their side, seemingly uninjured.

"Ouch! Uh... eheh... I-I guess that wasn't a good idea... I'm too front-heavy..." Usera silently lamented the fact that natural deer could probably have easily managed such a manoeuvre. Mind you, one might say that for anything that would require a deer to stand in such a way, a deertaur was already positioned to manage. "Wait... are you a dragon? Does that mean that your true form is even bigger? I guess I never even stood a chance even before I found out I couldn't balance well enough! Fine... you win the height competition." Sitting upright, Usera folded their arms and pouted, their posture momentarily faltering only to try to shake a leaf out of their hair that had gotten caught upon falling to the ground.
"... wait, a kid that's part deer? As in - literally HALF?" Burt scratched his head in confusion. "Who made you, the same nutjobs who created ol' Frills? Sheesh... and people say WE look weird..." Realizing his words might have sounded harsher than intended, he snorted. "Look, it's nothing personal. We had 'em herbivores among us too... I mean, ain't like you asked to look like ya do.... Pfft. Whatev. Yer even the age for a drink, and if yes, want a beer?"
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"It's a wolverine. They're tougher than honeybadgers in some regards. That's all I'll say besides it can talk."
"Guy, y'look just like one'o 'em characters from 'tis comic Cre showed me once! 'Xcept that y'r all.. real, an' shit.." Staring at a dude's chest wasn't something that Sprite liked to do.. but in Joseph's case, it was mad fascinating! No skin or throbbing organs.. just, dead meat and dry bones! Sick! "Heh, I'd ask how y'even live like 'tis but m'pretty sure y'don't, so.. uhh, wha's it like t'being a wraith? Hope y'happier wit' your crazy long lifespan than t'old man." Despite his eerie looks, Dude Dead Eye did strike Sprite as a really cool guy. Maybe it was because of the funky outfit. Or maybe it was because it was strangely uplifting to let the thousandth corpse she saw not be dead for once. "Speakin' of.. can y'feel, this?" Her thick brows lifted in anticipation, Sprite leaned in towards the skeleton to flick her finger against a bare part of his skull a couple of times. Everything in the name of.. well, not science, just personal interest!
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Brash, impulsive. Doesn’t think before she acts or opens her mouth. Gets into trouble far too easily..”
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Jezz and most doctors I know have people fall heads over heals for them. You sounds like a great person to be around so I don't see why you would get pick on. If you ever need someone behind your back let me know, after all us nerds need to be their for each other. Though a doctor and monster hunter would make a unique friendship "
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"I hate things that kill other living things, so bye."
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm, I think that you seem to be friend shaped. Would you be willing to play video games with me?"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Cute, seems to have cool weapons too, but I'm not lazy enough for us to hang out... I'd probably disturb whatever lazin' you have going."
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" Jezz what a flirt head ! But I do think it's cool that you are kinda of a zombie "
Alastor circled the character in question, then began to smile. He was excited. “You seem cute! I’d be happy to give you a hug..”
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

Anton gave a curt nod. "Seems like a fellow I could really get along with, you are welcomed to tea at my home at any time."
Bentley (played by Rayne_Storm)

Bentley slightly tilted his head with a soft awkward smile, his fangs slightly showing. "You seem like a person that I could get along with..as long as you don't mind a vampire friend of course..."
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" You seem very nice even if you are a vampire "
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim's expression was flat. He was getting awful tired of the smell of wet dog. He gave the girl a sweeping look and very quickly drew his conclusions. The consultant began to fidget idly with the cuff of his blazer before remembering he had to say at least something.

"Aren't you a charming thing -- I can only imagine how ma' and da' must feel about their little tot being what she is. You make so many of the people around you so proud. Good on you... Being the good guy must be so much fun! I should try it sometime. Naaaaaah."
Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"You seem like the kind of man who would be an Inquisitor, but only to further his own agenda, then be executed when he is discovered. If that does happen, pray that someone else gets to you before me."
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye stared at the warrior with perplexed look. His eyebrows were knitted together, his lips pursed into a thin white line that showed his displeasure. He slowly shook his head. “I am unsure how to think of a man like you. You confuse me.”
"... speak of confusing." The eyes behind the mask didn't reflect any change of expression, but Cris circles around Zaye much like a curious fox would. "You know, technically, you an' mewould be kindred spirits, both in the same team. And yet the weariness that sometimes overwhelms me is far, far stronger in you. Tinged with angerand hatred. You walk a path you despise and that... actually makes us more similar than just our mission entails. Interesting."
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye was definitely put off by the woman. He took many steps back, his muscles tenser than a bowstring being pulled. “I see that we are similar in some ways but I am sorry to say that your tactics seem to.. mellow for me.” He pauses and dips his head in forgiveness, “I apologize, Miss. But your somewhat mellow nature doesn’t interest me. You are too soft for this world.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus