Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"Interesting steampunk cosplay. Didn't know that they were holding a comic-con on Staten Island. Whatever the case, make sure it's at a venue that conforms to all safety regulations. I saw the news reports on some of those other conventions gone wrong, and I'd rather not have that in my backyard."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Dude you are one kind gal. I hope you are staying safe knowing how life threatening your job is "
"Hmmmm? Oh finally, a human! I heard you work at a café, darlin'... Do you mind if I place in an order for breakfast? I think I'll order... you."
"...And maybe a hot chocolate, too. That'd be lovely."
Benjamin Jacob Mateo (played by Icysoul)

His tail flicked a bit. "Your a little crazy, but I'd be your friend!" Ben said, grinning a bit.
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye stared at the so called Neko with a perplexed expression. His cheeks were puffed out, eyebrows furrowed in perplexity. His eyes that were pools of ash and smoke flitted across the man’s face, his mouth opening and then closing when he decided he wasn’t sure what to say. After some time of utter bewilderment and staring, Zaye managed to speak.

“I have never met a Neko before.. or have heard of one.” He hummed. For his rugged and gangster like appearance, he shockingly spoke with a precise and polite tone. “You are interesting and I would like to get to know you more. These are the only thoughts I can conjure on this matter. Thank you.”

Zaye dipped his head in a small bow. He didn’t want to be rude and foul towards the poor man, so he kept his mouth shut and tried not to think about Nekos. They confuse him too much.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

The void creature looked to Zaye, saying, "Not to be rude, my friend, but you are just a little off-putting to a Spectre like me. But of course, we can chat some more. I feel it would be an interesting thing to learn more about you."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I don't know what you are or who you are, but I don't trust you one bit..."
The Pirate King (played by Kloomsy)

Captain Ky turned his gaze down on the so called Monster Hunter, his dark eyes of chocolate and earth glaring from the very tip of his nose. He didn’t look amused. His lips were pulled so tight in a line that they were white, jaw tensing and releasing over and over again. He never thought he would be in this situation.

“An annoyance.” He remarked coldly. His tone matched the harshness of the sea waves. “You’d be better off dead and being fed to the sharks. You best be lucky you aren’t on my ship.”
Callum sighed, slightly annoyed "This one should be easy enough. Arrogant, Annoying, and unreliable"
Lilyan (played by Jejune)

"Well, I suppose you seem cool! But..I dont enjoy liars." Lily shrugged, dissipating shortly after, clearly not thinking much else of this stranger.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Yeah I am not dealing with a ghost child today. I would say Lily do stay safe around Ghost hunters"
Clay Hawthorne (played by Icysoul)

Clay looked at him, frowning. "Cold hearted, eh? You seem a bit too kind for that." He said.
Tera Aeternae (played by Sorrisky)

Tera tilted his head back a bit, taking in the clothing more so than the actual physical appearance. He shook his head, keeping a relative distance away from the figure. "Not intimidating on the outside, presumably dangerous in other ways. As per the norms of these varieties." Tera's raspy voice articulated the thoughts carefully, shrugging in disregard. "Just stay away from me, or I will ensure sure you become my personal experiment." His singular eye gave one more up and down glance before walking away in conclusion.
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

"Hey it's the guy who called me a dumb boat. Still don't like you."
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Sey stares at the boat as if to say ‘Are you serious?’ Shakes his head and leaves. “I don’t even have the time for this. I ain’t talking to a boat.”
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Making a double take on the creature, Wren completely failed his subtlety check. He openly gaped and gawked at the creature, mouth falling open to the point a hooded figure beside him had to tap the man's jaw shut. Reminded he was not alone, Wren tugged at the garments of his friend--to this, Thrush tried to push him away and salvage whatever hints of quiet and subtlety they had.

"Hells take me from the back, that one there looks like a demon! And they've got two torsos and four arms, holy shite. I'm a religious man, now. Where's the nearest temple, I gotta confess last night's sins before that one drags me to Asphodel."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"You get frightened easily? Head for the nearest chapel if they scare you." The old revenant started cleaning his rusted guns with the blood of the fallen.
Bailey, in the form of a crow, found her head was tilting to the left with avid curiosity. It was as if she was trying to think of what to say... and failing. Maybe it was the nerves, she looked a bit frightened. "Umm, you look very... dead."
“Huh.”

Lisa tilts her head, for one of the first times in history more curious than afraid. She offers Bailey the “crow” a small smile and extends her scar-laced right arm, inviting her to use it as a perch.

“A talking bird. I’ve never seen one of those before,” she remarks dryly. That tone and the laugh which follows implies the opposite. “I don’t suppose you and I have something in common?”
Cohen Magnus Howler (played by Icysoul)

Cohen tilted his head at the female. "I too am afraid to lose my loved ones." He murmured. "But you seem like a good person." His tail flicked and he smiled gently, rubbing his wedding ring.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus