Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Sasha whimpered as she ran through the trees, searching desperately for her master. She had been lagging a bit behind Archur and Nicholai, then had been distracted by a friendly ledyba. When she tuned to look and see if Archur and Nicholai were close, there was no one.
Tears rolled down the slender zangoose's cheeks and she cried out for her team mates.
she called out for the two oldest on the team, she cried as loudly as she could, but when there was no response, she sat down and curled into a ball, crying quietly.";
Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Clair and her older brother, Anaton, were in the forest making their way to the next town. It was getting dark and no pokemon should be alone on this night. As they were walking, Clair's pokemon, Rio was walking right beside Clair when he heard some sobbing.
<Mama!> Rio pulled upon Clair's socks and pointed towards the sound.
"What is it, Rio?" She looked over to where Rio was pointing, "Brother come on..lets find out what Rio is hearing."
Anaton groaned out as he followed after his little sister. "Why do we have to follow your stupid pokemon!"
Clair glared back at her brother, "Because he is my son! Well, sort of...but you get the idea!" When they arrived at the scene, she saw a Pokemon crying and curled up into a ball. "Oh no! Look brother, I think this Pokemon is lost."
Anaton couldn't help but feel sorry for the Pokemon, "I wonder where the owner is." He looked around confused as he scratched the back of his head.
Rio walked over to the Pokemon crying, <Why are you crying?> He asked even though he was far from his owner he would always keep his guard up.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Hearing the footsteps, Sasha froze and sniffled quietly, then upon seeing the two humans, and a fighting type with them, the zangoose whimpered and scrambled backwards away from them, her eyes wide with fear. She backed into a tree and whirled around. Upon seeing that this new attacker was nothing but a plant, she looked back at the new comers and prepared to defend herself, obviously not having heard Rio's question.

Clair eyes widen as she saw the Pokemon get up and start to defend herself. "Oh dear..I think it means harm onto her." She looks over to her brother. "What are we going to do?"
"I would fight it but that's just me." Anaton gave a shrug of his shoulder, then got a slap on his arm by Clair. "OW! What was that for?!"
"For thinking of a horrible thing!" She turned her attention to Rio, who was looking up at her sadly. "Go ahead, Rio..try again. See if she'll talk to you."
Rio gave a nod of his head and turn to face Sasha again. Holding up his hands as if to say, he wasn't going to harm her. <Where is your master?> He asked again, hoping she would understand him this time.

Sasha heard him this time and collapsed, crying, <I-I don't know!> she cried, pulling her knees to her chest and hiding her face behind them.

Rio looked back at Clair and pointed to her, shaking his head. Clair seem to understand him and slowly walked over to Rio and knelt down beside him, "She lost her owner?" Rio gave a gentle nod of his head and looked to Sasha. "Tell her we'll help her find her master."
Anaton rolled his eyes then got a glare from his younger sister,"Okay okay! We will help!"
Rio smiled and turned to Sasha, <You hear that! My mama and her brother will help you find your master! No more crying, please.>

Sasha looked at Rio with hopeful, green eyes, <Y-you will?> she whimpered then leaped forwards and wrapped her arms around the lucario's neck in a tight embrace. <Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!> she cried happily then looked confused and backed away from Rio, <Y-your "mama?">

Rio blinked in surprise when the Zangoose wrapped her arms around his neck, <You are welcome.> Then she pulled away and asked him about his Mama. He nods his head and points to Clair who gave a small wave to the Pokemon. <She my mama! She hatched me from an egg. So she my Mama.>
Clair giggles softly as she holds out a hand to the Zangoose, "Pleasure to meet you. Don't worry, you can walk with Rio, if you wish."
Anaton let out a heavy sigh of air and crosses his arms across his chest, "Can we get going please!"

Clair And Anaton wrote:
Rio blinked in surprise when the Zangoose wrapped her arms around his neck, started to choke a little bit by the tight embrace, <Y-you are welcome.> Then she pulled away and asked him about his Mama. He nods his head and points to Clair who gave a small wave to the Pokemon. <She my mama! She hatched me from an egg. So she my Mama.>
Clair giggles softly as she holds out a hand to the Zangoose, "Pleasure to meet you. Don't worry, you can walk with Rio, if you wish."
Anaton let out a heavy sigh of air and crosses his arms across his chest, "Can we get going please!"

<No... She's your master, she's not your mama. I was hatched from an egg but Archur's my master, not my papa. That's just weird,> she commented then shied away from Clair's hand, and had she not probably just offended the lucario, she would have leaned into him.

Rio blinked in surprise as he heard from this other Pokemon that she isn't his mama. Which he had to admit it was weird. <I guess it is weird...> Then saw how Sasha moved away from Clair's hand. <don't worry. She won't hurt you. She's the nice one.> He motions over to Anaton,<He's the one you need to worry about. He's nuts.> He makes a motion beside his head.

Anaton saw Rio make that motion,"See! I told you he's making fun of me!"
Clair shook her head and stands up,"Oh knock it off Ana! He's having fun. Just relax. If you wanna do something. Go find her owner!"
Anaton grumbles to himself and turns to leave his sister and the Pokemon,"Just be careful." He stated as he left them by themselves. "Now where is the owner?" He asked himself as he looked for any owner searching for their Pokemon.

Sasha let out a little sigh in relief to find that she hadn't offended the lucario and she moved a bit closer to him, looking shyly up at Clair and she moved a bit closer to Rio still until she was leaning up against him.

Archur was still strolling through the forest, next to his large swampert. He had forgotten that he had let Sasha out to walk with them since it had been a while since she was with him, as had Nicholai. The teen hummed quietly to himself, trying to keep to the beat of Nicholai's robotic leg as the pistons hissed and wheezed and the gears spun inside with each step.

Anaton heard something not to far from where they were. He also heard humming and when he spotted the teen, he ran over to the kid. "Hey! Kid..did you loose a Pokemon?"

Clair smiled softly at Sasha and began to giggle,"Rio..I think you made a new friend."
Rio stood very still when he felt Sasha lean closer to him. His cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment and how close the female Pokemon was to him. <Um...She..she won't hurt you. She's nicest master, I know of.> But still he was lowering his head and rubbing his arms to the side.

"No... I shouldn't have... Wh-" Archur was cut off by a worried growl from Nicholai and he remembered.
"Oh no! Sasha!" he cried out then looked desperately at the older boy, "You found a shiny Zangoose? Kinda skinny?" he asked worriedly.

Sasha was blushing as well and she held her hands to her chest as she leaned against Rio, seeking comfort, <I-I want my master back...>

Clair look down at Sasha sadly, seeing that she was in need of comfort. She looked over to Rio and motioned for him to go and comfort her. Rio shook his head but then that glare from his owner that made him change his mind. He opened up his arms and wrapped them around Sasha. <It'll be okay. I'm Rio. What's your name?>

Anaton nodded his head,"Yeah my sister is watching over her right now. Come on." He motioned for the kid to follow him over to where his sister is. "How can you loose your Pokemon?" Sometimes, he didn't understand many things.

She blushed bright red but snuggled into his chest, rubbing her head beneath his chin.
"Sasha... I'm Sasha," she said quietly as she cuddled against him.

"I don't have her out of the box very often," Archur said sheepishly, "I'm not used to having her around... I forgot she was out of her ball..." he looked very angry at himself as he followed Anaton.

Clair giggled softly as she sat there watching their two have their moment. "Aaawww. Rio I think you for a girlfriend. Hehe."
Rio blushed even more when Sasha put her head upon his chest and under his chin a little bit. "Please to meet....you...."

Anaton shook his head in disgust,"You call yourself a Pokemon trainer and you can't even keep an eye on your own Pokemon. Well, anyways I won't go too much into it." When they finally arrived, he motioned over to where Sasha is. "She's right..." When he turned his head to look his eyes widen with a surprise look upon his face. "Over there..." He rushes over to his sisterKs side. "Sis what is going on!?"
"Oh hi big brother!" Clair smiles happily up at him. "Aren't they cute!" She giggle softly as she watched the two.

Archur looked down, ashamed, "You don't have to tell me. I'm already pissed at myself for it," he shook his head.

Sasha remained cuddled up to Rio, finding comfort in his presence but she pulled away, embarassed when she heard Clair's words, <Sorry...> she whimpered apologetically to the lucario and looked away. When Archur and Nicholai came into view. She ran away from Rio and jumped into Archur, who pulled her Ito a tight hug, holding the slim Zangoose close.
"I'm so sorry, Sasha," he whispered in her ear then smiled brightly at Claire, "Thank you do much for finding her, I really appreciate it," he grinned from ear to ear and then returned Sasha to her pokeball, "Would you like some money? Some items? Anything you'd like," he offered.
Behind him, Nicholai let out an indignant grunt and sat down, his robotic leg making a loud hiss as the pressure was removed from it.

Rio shook his head,<No worries, Sasha. My master always likes to do that stuff.> He blinked when he watched Sasha go and rush over to her owner. He smirked softly and crossed his arms across his chest.

Clair stood up and smiled sweetly to Archer,"Its okay. I'm just glad I could help."
"What!" Anaton eyes widen then blinked when he got a glare from his little sister. "Yeah..whatever." he mumbled under his breath.
Clair smiled to her brother then glance back to Archer,"I'm Clair and this is my big brother, Anaton. My Pokemon, Rio kept a good eye on her." She motioned over to Rio who seemed rather sad to see Sasha go back into her pokeball.

"Thanks again," Archur grinned and went over to Rio. He pulled out a poffin, "You want one bud?" he asked with a smile, offering him several different kinds. When Rio picked, he stood and smiled at Claire, "It's a pleasure. I'm Archur, with a u," he gave a friendly smile, "Thanks again for watching Sasha... I feel bad about what happened, so thank you," he looked around, then back at his patiently waiting cyborg swampert, "You ready to go, buddy?" he asked and the swampert stood, the gears in his mechanical leg starting to whine and whir quietly as he stood.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus