Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

((Awww..v_v now I can't do anything. v_v ))
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Archur finally decided, after much one sided discussion with Nicholai, to believe the siblings he had met. He stood and returned Nicholai then sent out his Flygon, Forli, and climbed onto her back, "Fly! We've got a Ho-Oh to find!"

Clair and Anaton arrived at the next down. Spear landed just outside and lowed his body so Claire and her brother could get off. When they got off, he looked over to Anaton. <It may be nothing, Anaton but I do fear that something bad will happen.>
Anaton nods his head softly, "Don't worry, Spear..we'll figure something out." He looked at his watch and looked to his sister, "Its getting late. Spear do you wanna go back to you pokeball?" Spear nods his head, knowing he wasn't safe roaming around free. Anaton held out his Pokeball and summoned Spear back into it. He looked down at the pokeball and remembered what Archur told him.
"Brother, are you okay?" Claire asked as she touched his arm slightly.
"Yeah, just thinking that is all." Anaton put his pokball in its place, "Come on..lets get a room at the Inn here." He took his sister's hand and walked over to the Inn near by.

Archur had just spotted the massive flash of red light from the legendary bird being returned from a distance.
"Down there!" he told Forli, who obediantly descended. Archur hopped off and pet her rad caringly after she landed, "Thank you," he smiled and returned her then ran in the direction of the town, "Claire? Anaton?" he called out hopefully.

Anaton heard his name being called out, rolling his eyes in disgust, knowing who else would be calling out their names. He turned around and Claire did the same. Anaton gave that look as he crossed his arms across his chest. Claire, on the other hand, suddenly ran over to him and gave him a big hug.
"You came back!" Claire smile softly up at him as she let him go quickly.
"What do you want? Come to tell me about how I'm an idiot to believe in a Pokemon? How I should let this Pokemon go?" Anaton didn't wanna hear it right now. One he was tired and two he wasn't liking this Archur guy.

"No... No, I came to apologize..." he said quietly, "I still don't believe that all the legendaries are being captured, but if they are, I want to help however I can," he smiled sheepishly, "If you'll let me."

Anaton kept his arms across his chest as was about to say something when his sister spoke up for him. "Sure!" Claire smiled brightly as she stood in front of her brother. "We would love the help!" Her brother glared down at her. "Sis!" She stuck her tongue out at him then turn to face Archur.
"I know you mean well. Trust me, Spear actually wanted to come with us. And maybe something bad or not is going to happen to the Legendary Pokemon but we can't stand by and let it happen."
Anaton let out a heavy sigh and mumbled, "Come on..lets just get some rest." He walked inside and Claire followed right after her brother.

Archur nodded and followed in right behind them. When they got up to their room, Archur let out his smaller Pokemon, like he did whenever he was in an inn.
The four Pokemon he let out we're Rome the quilava, Venice the zorua, Anubis the lucario and of course, Sasha.
Upon being let out, Sasha immediately looked for Rio.

Claire followed them into the room. Thankfully they got rooms that are connected. She let out Rio, Star(Predator Pokémon), and Chammy. Since her other Pokemon were either too big to fit in the room or were fire Pokemon. She remember the last time she let out her fire Pokemon and she had to pay for some of the damages, by cleaning up the place.

Anaton let out his Pokemon. He let out Lala, Sig, Thunder & Piggy. They seem to be all happy to be let out finally. Some of them were staying close to each other. Lala stood out of the way as she watched the other Pokemon talk to each other.
Rio on the other hand wasn't paying attention to his fellow Pokemon but what he was looking for was Sasha. When he spotted her, he calmly walked over to her and gave a bow. <It is good to see you again. I was actually sad when you got put back into your Pokeball.>

The slim Zangoose blushed at Rio's words and smiled shyly, <I-I gues I was sad when I got out inside too,> she whispered, glancing up at him but never looking directly at him.
Anubis smiled when he saw Rio, pleased to see another Lucario and gave him a friendly wave before getting an 8 sided Rubiks cube out of Archur's bag, which he sat down and started working on.
The two youngest team members, Rome and Venice, looked at the other teams with curiosity. Rome was trying to act more brave around his love interest, standing in front of her with his chest sorts pumped out, but Venice didn't seem intimidated at all. The zorua happily went over to Lala the Ampharos and smiled brightly up at her.
<Hi!> she giggled and wagged her bushy tail.
Archur watched the pokemon with mild interest before speaking to the other trainers, unsure of what to do, "Soooo...?"

Rio smiled a little with the hint of blush coming through his cheeks. Then looked over to Anubis and gave a slight wave to him then looked back to Sasha, the Zangoose, <I hope our masters stop fighting. It was sort of getting annoying.>
Lala was busy talking to her other Poke-friends when the Zorua came over. <Hello! So you are part of your master's team?>

Anaton gave a little humph and went over to the small balcony that they had for the room. Claire let out a heavy sigh of air and turn to face Archur, "I'm sorry about how my brother is acting. He just gets really mad when no one believes in him. Then he doesn't like the person, but he's really cool once you get to know him!" The young girl looked at their Pokemons, "Some Pokemon's can be so friendly towards each other."

((OH I got it! I can have it where the Pokemon are endanger! >_< So easy! The Legion is putting together a virus to kill off all the Pokemon! >_< ))

Sasha nodded, <I hope so to,> she looked up at Rio and then stepped closer to him, red blush on her cheeks, <So... How are you?>
Venice smiled proudly, <Yup yup!> she smiled at Lala and the Pokemon around her. Rome the quilava sat quietly behind Venice.
Archur nodded, "It's my fault. I was kind of a prick," he said softly and smiled sadly, "I'm sorry how I acted earlier."

Rio gave a warm smile to Sasha. <I'm good.> He looked around at his fellow team mates were busy talking to the other Pokemon. <Surprised some of my team is getting along with your team.> He didn't realized that she was getting closer to him.
Lala nods her head softly then looked behind her to Rome, <Is he okay?>

Claire smile softly, "Its okay." She looked at her brother who wasn't listening to them. Then turn to face Archur. "I see you have another Pokemon like mine!" She points over to Anubis. "Did you find him or did you raise him?"

<The only Pokemon on our team that isn't nice is Jacques,> she shrugged, <But he's been boxed for a while now because of it,> Sasha said quietly and blushed as she noticed Rio getting closer but she didn't move away.
Venice nodded, <yeah. He's kinda quiet is all. He's my best friend~> Venice smiled brightly up at Lala but behind her, Rome's ears Drooped slightly and he looked down.

"I got him from a daycare and raised him up," Archur smiled and sat down on his bed.

Rio nodded his head as he looked at his teammates who were having fun. Some were playing cards with a human deck. <You wanna go outside to the balcony and get some fresh air. You know, just to chat?>

Lala chuckles softly as she looks to her best friend then back to Venice, <You are very friendly. So I guess he's very shy?>

Claire smiles as she plops down upon the bed beside him, "Really! Someone gave me an egg and he came out. So him and I are like best pals. I love him dearly." She looks at Rio and Sasha, "Hey look at that.." Giggling softly, "Seems your Pokemon and mine are getting along rather well."

The beautiful, shiny Zangoose nodded shyly, "Yes... I would like that."

Venice giggled, "Naw, he's not that shy. He's just quiet.

Archur smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I guess they are," he grinned and then smiled shyly at Claire, "Y-you're very pretty, you know that?"

Rio held out his left arm to Sasha, <Shall we?> He smirked softly over to her, trying to be a gentlemen as his master taught him to be. Then looked over to see Anaton and put a finger to his lips, sneaking over behind Anaton.

Lala giggles as she looks over to see Thunder flying around laughing all the way. <Thunder be careful!>
<I'm fine!> Thunder, the Sky Squirrel Pokémon, he giggled happily as he flew around the room.

Claire smiles as she then blinks as she looks over to Archur. Her cheeks turn red a little bit as she looked down at her feet. "Thank you. You..you're cute too...I mean handsome! I mean!" Her eyes widen as she felt her cheeks burn a little bit more.

She nervously reached out to wrap her arm around his. Her heart was pounding heavily in her chest until she saw him move away to go scare Anaton. She giggled quietly but her ears drooped.

Venice giggled too and looked up at him, <I don't think flying inside is a good idea,> she warned but laughed.
Rome realized he was being completely ignored and walked away, ears drooping.

Archur's cheeks turned bright red too; he hadn't been expecting a compliment back from her.
He suddenly leaned down and kissed her cheek then immediately turned away, "S-Sorry!" he said nervously. Behind him, Anubis laughed a bit.

Rio was about to go and scare Anaton when he turned around to see his sister being kissed on the cheek by Archur. Anaton's eyes widen with shock and pushed Rio out of the way and went over to his sister.

Claire blink when Archur kissed her on the cheek, which made her blush a little bit but when she saw her brother come over. Before she could say anything he grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Archur. "Don't ever kiss my sister!" He glare down at him as he held his sisters arm.
"Brother! Stop it! He just meant that out of kindness!" Claire looked up at her brother sadly.
"Shut up!" Anaton glare down at his sister then turn his attention back to Archur.

"I-I'll just go... Sorry," he said and returned all his Pokemon then started to leave. He exited the room and started walking down the stairs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus