Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

((Ill reply tomorrow. I'm over at my boyfriend's house. ^-^))
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

(D: okay :()

Rio eyes widen when he saw Sasha disappear then turned his attention over to Anaton, glaring up at him.

Claire saw Rio's anger towards her brother, which she in return glared up at Anaton. "Brother!"
"What?!" Anaton looked over to his sister then blinked when he saw the anger on her face.
"It was just a light kiss on the cheek! Now look at every Pokemon!" She points to all their pokemon looking rather sad and disappointed. "Rio the most is hurt cause he was getting along great with Archur's Pokemon and then you had to ruin it! Now go after him and say your sorry!"
"But-"
"No buts! GO!" She points to the door where Archur just left.
Anaton let out a heavy sigh of air and ran off after Archur. He caught up with him and shouted, "Wait! Archur! I..I'm sorry! Just I'm over protective of my sister. She's everything I have and..well.." He let out a heavy sigh of air. "And I shouldn't of acted the way I did."

He froze when he heard Anaton and listened. He let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you... I'm sorry though. I didn't really mean to, it just happened... Do you still want me to go?"

Anaton shook his head, "No...my sister and I want you to stay. Plus..I think my sister's Pokemon, Rio likes your Zangoose Pokemon." He couldn't help but chuckle a little bit, thinking those two were an odd pair but love came in so many ways. "Come on.." He motioned for Archur to come back to the room. "We'll get some rest and in the morning we can start looking."

Archur smiled in relief and nodded. He let out Sasha before they even got into the room and held her hand-paw as they entered. She smiled shyly over at Rio and looked up at Archur, he released her hand paw. The Zangoose shyly approached Rio again then sat down next to him.
Venice returned to Lala and smiled up at her as if nothing had happened but Rome stayed near Archur and Anubis rather than following her.

Rio smiled as he wrapped an arm around Sasha, <I'm glad you are back.>

Lala chuckled a little bit then her eyes traveled over to Rome who was staying over by Archur and Anubis,<Hey! Don't be shy..come over here!> She motioned for Rome to come over where Venice and her were.

Anaton walked over to his bed and laid down upon it. Claire smiled when she saw Archur come in, then walked over to her brother and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks."
"Your welcome." He grins over to her, "We should get some rest. You guys too!" He called out to the Pokemon as he turn over to his side to get some sleep.
Claire had to admit that it was true, they needed to get some rest.

She blushed deep red the tentatively leaned against him and rubbed her cheek on his shoulder.

Rome just shook his head. If he was going to be ignored by his not-so-secret crush and the ones she was hanging around with, he saw no reason to be right next to her, but only to keep an eye on her. Archur reached down and picked up the fire type, who cuddled into his chest.
Anubis walked over to Lala and Venice and smiled, <Hello,> he greeted.

Archur watched Claire kiss Anaton and blushed again then set up the futon. He opened up the couch, which was already bedded, and he sat on the edge with Rome in his lap.

Claire watched Archur go towards the couch that folded out into a bed. She also saw Rio and Sasha getting a little closer and more friendly towards each other. It made her smile to see her Pokemon getting along with the other Pokemon.

Lala smiled softly over to Anubis, <Hello.> Then saw the time on the clock on the nightstand, <We all should get some sleep.> She went over to the bed and laid down on it. Claire walked over to see Lala laying in her bed, "Get over to Anaton's bed." She points to it. Lala pouted and hopped off and went over to Anaton's bed.

Claire got under the covers and snuggled right into it. Chammy and Star went over to Claire's bed and snuggled right close to her. She smiled then look over to Rio to see him sitting happily next to Sasha. "Good night!" She called out but when her brother didn't answer, she smiled sweetly realizing he had all ready fell asleep.

Sasha scooted closer to Rio then snuggled up against him, becoming gradually braver and closer. She nuzzled his cheek with her nose then wrapped her arms around his waist.

Anubis frowned but nodded and sat down on the armchair to sleep.
Venice jumped onto the futon and curled up next to Archur and Rome cuddled against her.

"Good night Claire," Archur whispered and turned off the lamp next to his bed.

Meanwhile they were asleep in their beds and snuggling close to one another. The Legion team were working on their plan. They went into the closed item shops and started to put this new type of potion on the shelf. So when the next morning came, those who went to buy this new type of potion their Pokemon would get sick and die. It was the Legions plan to kill all the Pokemon and create their own to sell to the trainers.

The next morning, Claire awoke to the sudden sound of sirens and people screaming in the streets. She suddenly jumped out of bed and rushed to the balcony. "What is going on?" She leaned over the railing to peek at what was going on. Her Pokemon, that were out, was right beside her. Anaton was slowly waking up but he was lazy so it took him awhile to get out of bed.

Claire looked down to see a line up at the Pokemon Nurse building. "Guys! Look!" She points to the line.

Sasha woke up to the sounds and jumped. He realized she was actually laying on Rio's lap and immediately sat up.

Archur was already by the window, looking out nervously, "What's going on?" he asked worriedly, clutching Venice to his chest.

Claire shook her head softly, "I don't know..we need to check it out." She looks over to her Pokemon, "Come on guys..back into the balls." She called her Pokemon back expect for Rio. Since he was mostly the one that stayed outside with her.

Anaton finally got up and called his Pokemon as well. He looked over to Claire, waiting for her to lead the way out. Claire was all ready out the door by the time Anaton called his Pokemon back. "Whoa wait, Claire!" He shouted to her as he chased after her. Rio was all ready at Claire's heels.

Archur had called all his Pokemon back too and when they got outside, he let out Nicholai, "What's wrong?!" he asked the nearest person.

The woman held her Pokemon in her arms and looked up at Archur,"I..I don't know. My Pokemon is sick and I went to the Nurse Joy and she said there was nothing they could do. But I begged and pleaded.." Tears were running down the side of her cheeks as she held her Pokemon close. Who looked to be really bad shape. It looked pale and the eyes were closed, the breathing was very harsh too as if it couldn't breathe at all.

Claire was beside Archur when the woman explained. "What?" She looks to the people waiting in line. Quickly rushed to the Nursing place. She heard her brother call out to her but she didn't really notice. Rio was right at her heels.
Anaton rolls his eyes in disgust, "She always does this! Come on!" He motions for Archur to follow as he chases after his sister.

When his sister got inside, she saw Nurse Joy and doctors trying to take care of every Pokemon that came through the door. "Nurse Joy!" She called out to her and she stopped and turn to Claire.
"Oh please don't tell me your Pokemon is ill as well?" She asked with fear look in her eyes.
"No..but what is going on? Why are all the Pokemon sick?" Claire motioned to the trainers holding their sick Pokemon.
"I don't know. It all started this morning. Almost every trainer that comes to this town they start getting sick. And makes it even more strange is if we don't find a cure for this now all the Pokemon will die." Joy heard her name being called by a Doctor then turn to face Claire, "Excuse me." She runs towards the doctor who called her.

Claire stood there in shock, not realizing Archur and Anaton were right behind her. "All..all the Pokemon...might die.."

Archur was following behind Claire before Anaton was and looked scared and worried. He looked at Sasha, who also looked scared.
"None of my Pokemon look sick... Why are they suddenly getting sick?"

Claire narrowed her eyes and she didn't realize but Rio was also narrowing his eyes as well. They both clinch their hands into fist. Claire turns to Archur and Anaton, "We are going to find out! You two ask the trainers where their Pokemon started to get sick! Then we'll go from there. I'll go and ask some the people in town if they seen anything weird going on."

Anaton looked at his sister, rather surprised at how she was taking command. He smirked a little bit then gave a nod of his head, "You got it, Sis."

Archur nodded and began asking around. Within an hour he had determined that it was in fact the potions that had caused the sickness and he warned as many people as he could before heading back to their room.

Anaton found out the same thing about these potions and warned any other trainers that were entering the town to stay away from these. He returned to their room, but Claire hadn't returned yet. "Hey, Archur have you seen my sister anywhere?" He asked him, hoping this guy would know where his sister was.

Claire was by the item shop and asking a couple of questions to the clerks that were there. As she was talking with them, they said that they got a new shipment in but no return address. They didn't think anything of it and just stocked the shelves. They said that the people delivering had a large L on their shirts. She nodded her head and thanked the two for answering her question. She walked out with Rio, thinking of what was going on and who would do such a thing like this.

Archur shook his head, "Haven't seen her. Shell be fine, I'm sure."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus