Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Claire didn't wait for Anaton or Archur to say anything, she ran off to the gym leader.
Anaton eyes widen as he shouted to his sister, "Claire!" He narrowed his eyes and grumbled under his breathe, "She always does this!" He looks over to Archur then runs after his sister, "Come on!"

Rio patted Sasha's back but when he saw his master run off, <I have to go after her.> He calmly said to his new Pokemon girl.

While the two boys were busy, whatever they were doing, Claire had reached the Gym Leader's building and rushed inside. When she got inside, no one was there expect for the gym leader. She looked at her as she went towards her.
"I'm sorry but I don't wanna battle today. Please, just go." The female gym leader waved Claire off with a frown upon her face.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Archur was right behind Claire, as was Nicholai. Sasha got down on all fours and sprinted ahead of Rio towards the gym.
"We don't want to fight either! We want to know what's going on!"
Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Gym leader narrowed her eyes towards Archur, "You do not need to shout. I can hear you really well. It started last night." She looks to the rest of the trainers. "Everything seemed to be going fine. Then this new shipment of potions came in. The Pokemon look like they were okay that night but the next morning, all the Pokemon were dead. No one could do anything. Not even Nurse Joy." She closed her eyes and her hands clinched into fists of anger. "I didn't get any of those potions cause I don't get my stuff from the Item shop."

"Please! If there is any clue you can give us! Anything at all!" Claire pleaded to the gym leader.
"Wait! There was one thing." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out some paper. "There was this symbol on all the boxes." She showed them the paper that she drew a a weird logo with a Pokemon in the middle and it look like it was some sort of peace like symbol covering the Pokemon. "I didn't know what he meant but maybe you can." She handed to Claire.

Anaton looked at the paper and said, "Hey! The Item shop owner said there was a weird symbol on the boxes too. Could it be the same people doing this?" He looks over to his sister then over to Archur.
"We better find where these people are and stop them! Before any more Pokemon get hurt!" Claire turned and ran out of the gym, her brother following right behind her.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"So much running..." Archur rolled his eyes then chased after his two companions.
"Do either of you ever stop to actually think? Or do you always go headlong into every situation?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus