Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Claire giggles softly as he nods her head, "You are right. Maybe I'm just getting my head in the clouds." She lowers her head softly. To her mind, she couldn't help but be a romantic freak. Seeing a male and female pokemon being together, things started to pop into her head. She looked at Anaton sadly, knowing she wouldn't be able to have any romantic feelings for anyone if Anaton kept protecting so much.

Rio chuckled when he saw her blush, <I just wanna talk privately, that's all. I maybe tricky and somewhat naughty but I don't go that far, Sasha.>
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Archur nodded and glanced down at her hand, then over at Sasha and Rio, a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

Sasha was entirely naive to what Rio was implying and had almost no knowledge of reproduction or how one goes about it.
<Wouldn't go so far as to what?>

Rio chuckled to himself and patted her on the back gently, <Never mind. I just wanna get to know you more, that's all. And I felt like when the other Pokemon are out..they won't have to listen to us.>

Claire continued to walk beside Archur then look up at him, "Are you all right, Archur?" Seeing something was wrong in his eyes.

He smiled softly at Claire, "Yeah, I'm fine," he assured her.

Claire went to say something when they arrived a small cabin. Anaton went over to it and knocked on the door. When no one answered he opened it and saw the place hadn't been lived in for some time. "We'll rest here for the night. I don't like traveling at night. I'll check if there are rooms inside. He went inside, leaving Claire and Archur alone with Rio and Sasha.

Sasha nodded in agreement with Rio and snuggled closer against him when a cold wind blew by. She looked up at him with sparkling green eyes and then did what she had seen Archur do. She leaned up and gently kissed Rio's cheek.

Archur laughed a bit at seeing this as he walked into the cabin. He yawned widely and stretched then let out Venice and Rome.
Venice stretched out but Rome just looked sad again.

Rio felt his cheek turn red when Sasha kissed him on the cheek. <Um..wh..what was that for?>

Claire giggled softly as she walked inside with Archur. She saw him bring out Veince and Rome. She let out Lala to talk to Veince and Rome as well. Claire looks over to Archur and walks over to him, "Archur..can I speak to you, outside for a bit?"

Lala walks over to Veince and Rome. She looks over to Rome, seeing how sad he is, <What's wrong?>

<I-I don't know...> she immediately turned away, feeling like she had done something wrong or bad. Her ears dropped and she shuffled away a little bit.

Archur looked confused, "Um... Sure?" he followed Claire outside and the smiled a bit nervously, "What's up?"

<Nothing wrong,> Venice answered for Rome with a giggle, <He just gets like that sometimes,> she wagged her tail.
This just made Rome's ears droop even lower and he whimpered then walked away. She was so oblivious.

Rio chuckled as he patted her upon the head, <Its okay..just was surprised to see you kiss me.> He took her shoulder and turned her to face him, <So don't worry, okay?>

Claire looked up at the night sky as she knew her brother would watch over her Pokemon and everyone else. "I just wanted to thank you for coming with us." She looks up at him with a warm smile, "I know my brother doesn't say much and he can be an idiot sometimes. But I know he is thankful that you came with as well.

Lala watched Rome walk away as Venice seemed oblivious to what Rome really was sad about. <Um..Venice..I think Rome likes you.> She looks over to Venice, <I think that's why he's been acting this way. You should go and talk to him.>

Sasha nodded and cuddled against Rio again, rubbing her cheek against his chest and wrapping her fluffy tail around them.

Archur just smiled a bit, "Well, at least he doesn't hate me."

<Yup. I like him too, he's my best friend!" Venice smiled up at Lala.
Rome felt like throwing up. He had literally done everything except blatantly tell her he loved her. He had shown her how much he cared about her every way he knew how, from bringing her flowers to keeping her warm every night when they slept. A tear formed in his eye and he didn't know how much longer he could take this rejection even though she was too naive to know that's what she was doing.

Claire giggles softly as she nods her head, "Yeah, I guess you are right." She gazes up at Archur, "After all this is over with. When we find who did this.." She paused then looked up at the night sky, "What will you do after all this?"

Rio chuckled as he held her close.

Lala blinked in surprise as she looks from Venice then over to Rome, <Um..Venice..I think he's in love with you. Did he give you anything? Because the way he is acting, he sure likes you. I mean he is around you all the time.>

"Go back to traveling," he shrugged, "Maybe one day I'll get every gym badge," he yawned.

Sasha closed her eyes and clung to him.

(How would Lala know that he did anything for her? They just met the night before)

((I re-edit it))

Venice looked up at Lala, very confused, "What? No, he's around me because we're friends. We're both the same age and we like doin the same stuff. He's my best friend."

Lala shook her head softly as she walks away from Venice, <Nevermind.>

Claire looks over to Archur, "If you are tired, you can go back inside. I just wanna stay out here for a little while longer." She smiled softly to him as she looks up to the night sky again.

Rio moved over to a corner, away from everyone and sat down.

Venice looked slightly distressed, but being who she was, she very quickly shrugged off the feeling and went over to Nicholai and Forli.

"No, it's fine," he smiled at her, "I'll stay out here with you," Archur stretched his arms above his head then felt something warm nuzzle his legs. He looked down and smiled softly when he saw his fluffy quilava. Archur bent down and picked the very distressed looking Rome up and pet his head gently.

Sasha followed and sat down next to him, her arms still wrapped around his waist. After a little while, her eyes drifted shut and she slumped over with her head in Rio's lap.

Claire blinks as she looks down at Rome, who seemed upset, "Is Rome all right? He does seem a little sad."

Lala let out a heavy sigh of air as she watched Venice and Rome go their separate ways. She walks outside and sits down beside Claire. The Pokemon looked like she had a pissed off look upon her face.

"Now what is wrong with you?" Claire looks down to see Lala sit down beside her.

Rio smiled softly down at Sasha who laid her head upon his lap. He soon closed his eyes and fell fast asleep, leaning his head against the wall.

"Probably something to do with Venice," Archur craddled Rome against his chest. He looked over at Lala, "Am I right?"

Lala gave a firm nod of her head when Archur asked her if he was right.
Claire looks to Rome sadly after looking to Lala, "Oh..you poor thing." She looks over to Archur, "Is it because Venice is being mean to him?" She actually didn't know why Rome would be acting this way. She needed to know the whole story.

"Kind of..." Archur said thoughtfully, "She's hurting him a lot, but she doesn't know it... She's very simple. Intelligent, but naive. Rome has had a really big crush on her since they met. But no matter what he does, it seems like she doesn't understand. I know because I've even tried to help Rome make her understand a few times, but she still doesn't, and he refuses to just tell he," Archur started lightly massaging Rome's back.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus