Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Claire came back to their room and saw Archur and Anaton waiting there for her, "Oh good, you are both here. I found out who was causing all this problem. The item shop said that they got an order of shipment last night. Two people with an L on their shirts. The packages didn't even have any return address either."

Rio walked over to the TV and turned on the news to see if anything came up from this. He smiled over to Sasha, giving her a slight wink before returning his attention back to the TV.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Sasha blushed and smiled shyly at Rio but stayed attached to Archur's leg.
"Also, it's only people who bought potions today. People who bought them yesterday were fine," Archur commented, hoping to be helpful.

Claire nodded her head, "So they must of switched the potions out or something." She went to say something else when she looked at the TV to see the news reporter on the screen.

"This just in!" The news reporter look at the camera with fear in her eyes. "The town next to Danville has been taken over by the Pokemon Virus. Owners that have Pokemon are told to save up your potions that you have and do not use any potions from any item stores. And if you have any information, please go to the police. That is all."

Anaton clinched his hands tightly into fists of anger, "How could someone do such a horrible thing like this!" He went over to a wall by the bed and banged on it really hard. "Dang it! When we find those people who did this..I will make sure they pay for it!"

Claire look at her brother, rather surprised to see how he was acting about it. But he was right, this was horrible to do such things to a Pokemon.

Archur rested a reassuring hand on Sasha's head and gently pet her between her ears, "This... I don't know what to make of this..." he said quietly, "I don't know how I can help... I'm not a leader like you are Claire... I don't have any legendary Pokemon... The most special Pokemon on my team are Sasha and Nicholai, Sasha because she's shiny and Bicholai because he lost his leg... Maybe I should go..."

Claire went to say something but Anaton held up a hand and walked over to Archur. "Archur, listen. You care about Pokemon as we do. It doesn't matter what type of Pokemon you have or how you are. What matters is that you wouldn't let anyone harm your Pokemon, right?" He smirks softly as he held out a hand to him, "Claire and I would love for you to come with us. And I don't think Rio wouldn't be happy if Sasha left." He motioned over to Rio, who was looking at Anaton with a shock look upon his face.

He smiled up at Anaton, "Thank you... It means a lot... Coming from you," he laughed a bit and then nodded. He gently pushed Sasha off of his leg and towards Rio. She looked up at him and he nodded slightly. Sasha wagged her bush tail then ran towards Rio on all fours and wrapped her arms around him.

Rio smiled as Sasha came over to him. His eyes widen when he saw her wrap her arms around him. Giving off a soft chuckle, he wrapped his arms around her as well. Holding her close in his arms. <I'm glad to see you too.>

Anaton gave a dirty look to Archur but soon smiled as he patted the guy on the back, "Thanks a lot."
Claire gave a sweet smile to see the two boys getting along, "Well! We should head off soon. Who knows where those people might strike next. Maybe that is what Ho-oh warned us about." She looked to Anaton, wondering if he could give any other ideas.
"I guess..but if it means helping them and keeping my promise, then I will." Anaton gave a warm smile to his sister then turned his attention to Archur.
"We should get going." Claire knew she repeated herself but it was towards Rio who was too busy hugging his new crush. "Rio! Come on!"
Rio's eyes widen and looked over to Claire. He winced a little bit and looked down at Sasha.

Sasha snuggled up close to Rio, rubbing her cheek against his shoulder, her cheeks deep red. She didn't say anything but just stood there and held him.

Archur remained silent through the conversation, and blushed when he saw Anaton kiss Claire. He had already seen her kiss him and it was starting to weird him out a bit but he said nothing.
"Alright then," Archur smiled and let out Nicholai. The nine foot tall swampert looked around and smiled in a fatherly manner when he saw Sasha and Rio.
"Swwaaaamp," he said and got down on all fours, his robotic leg hissing with the release of pressure.
"How's the leg holding up, bud?" Archur asked and got an affirmative nod from Nicholai. Archur smiled and patte the water type's back then smiled at Claire and Anaton, "let's go."

((They kissed? hehe ^_^ I don't think I put they kissed but oh well. It okay ^_^))

Claire nodded her head softly as she lead the way. Rio looked over to see that they were leaving. <Um..Sasha..they are leaving.> He slowly pulled away from her, not wanting to upset her in anyway.
Anaton was right behind Archur and Nicolai as well. His Pokemon were all inside their Pokeballs for safe keeping.

(I obviously read something wrong DX I could have sworn I say you say Anaton kissed Claire's cheek. I'm sorry :()

Sasha nodded then pulled away and shyly grabbed Rio's hand paw then leaned against his shoulder as they started walking.

Archur hummed quietly to himself, keeping to the beat of Nicholai's robotic leg as it hissed an whirred.

((Its okay..I miss read all the time))

Claire let her brother go on ahead as she backed up and started to walk beside Archur, "That's a lovely voice you have there." She spoke to him as she smiles. Her eyes caught Rio and Sasha holding hands, which made her smile even more.
Anaton glance behind him to see Claire start to talk to Archur. He sort of got a little pissed but he knew his sister was growing up and that he would have to live with her choices that she made. His eyes drifted forward again as he lead the two of them to the next town. Hoping to find answers or whoever did this.

He blushed, "I was just humming... But thank you..." he looked away, cheeks turning pink. Nicholai chuckled next to him and winked at Claire. The swampert grabbed another pokeball from Archur's belt and let out an elegant flygon.
Nicholai slowed a bit so that Archur and Claire could talk by themselves and he walked next to the Flygon, his mate.

Claire noticed the wink from Nicholai and her cheeks turn a little bit pink as well. "Your welcome." She walked beside him as she quickly wrapped her arms around herself, from being nervous and a little cold. "So, where are you from..I mean if you don't mind me asking?" She look up at him but also keeping a look out in front of her so she wouldn't run into things.

"I'm from Lilycove in Hoenn," he smiled and took off his jacket, "Here you go," he offered her with a smile, "I'm not too cold. Anyways, I went from Lilycove to Little Root Town, where I got Nicholai."

Claire blink when he put his jacket on her, "Thank you." She held onto the jacket and smelling a little bit of his scent on it too. Her cheeks turn red as she looks straight ahead, "I never been to Lilycove in Hoenn. Maybe my brother has but I haven't." She looks over to him. "I sort of just recently traveled with him. So I was shocked as much as you were when I found he had a Legendary Pokemon. But anyways, your Pokemon seem really close to you."

"Yeah. Nicholai is definitely my best friend and he and Forli are my parents away from home. Rome is like my brother and Venice like a sister. Sasha and Anubis are really really close friends," Archur explained, "We're all family," he smiled at Claire and tucked his hands in pockets.

Claire smiles as she held onto the jacket, "Rio is sort of like my son. I know it seems strange but I took care of him as an egg. I have another Pokemon, his name is Leafy..he's like my other brother. My other Pokemon that I have are like my other siblings and best friends." She giggles softly as she looks forward to see Rio and Sasha getting somewhat close. "It looks like you'll have another member of the family."

Archur laughed a bit nervously, "I hope you mean Rio, not a baby," he said, his cheeks turning red.

Sasha gently squeezed Rio's hand and snuggled against his shoulder as they walked.

Claire giggles softly as her cheeks turn a little pink as well, "You don't know..maybe Sasha and Rio will soon have a baby. Though I never saw any Pokemon giving birth or anything." She shivers at the thought of it.

Rio smiled down at Sasha and wrapped his arm, the one which she was holding his hand, around her fully to draw her closer to him. <Sasha..if we get a chance. I would like to know you better. Of course, away from our owners.>

"They just met..." Archur said with a deepening blush, "But... I guess it might..." he smiled at Claire and tried to think of something to talk about.

Sasha blushed, <W-why do we need to be away from our masters?>

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus