Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Rio looked at the Poffin and picked one quickly then popped it into his mouth. Chewing happily as he moved over to his master, Clair.
"Please to meet you, Archur. Um..I was wondering if we could travel with you? I'm mostly heal Pokemon so if they get injured in fights or anything I could help." She stands up and smiles sweetly to Archur.
"What?! Oh no! We are not traveling with this guy!" Anaton replied to his sister's question about traveling with the trainer. "I need to get to the next town and beat that gym leader! I have no time-" He suddenly stops when he gets a cold glare from his younger sister. Grumbling to himself, he crosses his arms and turns his head away, "Fine..we'll go if Archur wants to." Then he heard a laughter coming from below him. He looked down to see Rio laughing at him. "Why you little?!" He went to chase after him when Rio rushed over to Clair and stuck his tongue out at Anaton.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"No no! It's quite alright. I don't want to be a hassle to... You're very important journey," Archur smiled softly, "You can tag along of you'd like, but if you have somewhere to be, I'd probably just slow you down," he shrugged a bit and smiled as Rio ducked behind Claire.

Clair nods her head softly and stands up fully, "Then its settled. We are going to travel together. And yes, we can stop by the town on our way with Archur." She smiles over to Anaton who lets out a heavy sigh of air. "All right! Lets head off!"

Anaton grumbles under his breathe and glared a little bit towards Archur, as if he wasn't sure if he could trust this kid or not. Rio was quickly following after his master but looking over to Archur, rather sad that Sasha had to go back into her pokeball.

Archur didn't notice Rio's sad look but shrugged indifferently towards Anaton before following after Claire. The massive swampert shot Anaton a stern look but followed loyally at Archur's side.
"So... Claire?" he started, "What is it you do? Contests? Gyms?"

Clair shook her head softly, "I'm actually studying to be a Pokemon Nurse. It seems there isn't enough of them out there. I only keep my Pokemon as company and also to help me, well and protect me." She giggles softly as she walks beside Archur. "My brother is the one who wants to become a Pokemon Master. One of those Elite." She looks behind her, who is walking behind her and Archur.

"I'm on my way to that kind of. I've been to every country and I've got at least three badges from each one. I have seven in Hoenn, six in Johto, six in Kanto, five in Unova and six in Sinnoh," he smiled proudly, "And I've got pokemon from each region too."

Clair smiled brightly as she looks up at Archur, "Really! Wow! My brother has the same amount but he only cares about going for the toughest Pokemon. He even has HO-OH! That bird is so amazing!" She looked over to her brother with pride upon her face.
Anaton couldn't help but smile as he walked over and beside his sister, "Yeah it actually was pretty hard to catch that guy. Do you have any Pokemon like that?"
Rio was keeping up with all three of them, but he kept thinking back to Sasha.

Archur looked at the older boy with distaste, "You caught a legendary?" he asked, "You really shouldn't do that..." he warned, "It upsets the balance of everything. There are only so many legendaries in the world, and if that's the only ho-oh, you just got rid of it from the world."
Nicholai looked back at Rio and noticed he was thinking. The large swampert slowed his pace so that he was walking next to the lucario and spoke, his voice thick with a Russian accent.
<What are you thinking of, Comrade?>

Clair blinks in surprise at what Archur told her older brother. She went to speak but her brother spoke out first. "Hey! I'm happy I caught that Pokemon! Actually it let me catch him!" Anaton suddenly stood in front of Archur and glared at the kid. "Did you ever think that the Pokemon allowed me to catch him!"

Clair suddenly got in between her brother and Archur, "Stop it, brother!" She looks over to Archur sadly, "It is true. I was there when my brother caught the Pokemon. Ho-OH actually wanted to be caught. It seemed like it was waiting for a trainer that could handle it."

They both didn't notice Rio and Nicholai speaking to each other. Rio blinks as he looks up at Nicholai, <Huh? Oh..just about..um...your Pokemon friend, Sasha.> He somewhat blushed a little bit then stopped suddenly when his master and the two boys stopped. It looked like they were arguing about something. <Why are they arguing? That's all my master and her brother do is argue.>

"Why would a legendary want to be caught? Why would any Pokemon want to be caught unless they're injured and need human help?" Archur countered, "Aside from that, any trainer actually worthy enough to catch a legendary shouldn't because of they have the ability to do so, what do they need a legendary Pokemon for?" the teen glared right back at Anaton, looking him in the eyes and never averting his gaze.

Nicholai laughed, deep and jovial, <Ah, you like our Zangoose team mate?> the cyborg teased lightly then looked over at the two humans with disinterest, <Do not worry. I don't think it's that important. Humans fight over stupid things all the time.>

Anaton narrowed his eyes and staring straight back into Archur's eyes. "I found that Pokemon! That Pokemon could of ran away but it didn't! I love it more then anything in the world! So don't give me that!"

Clair eyes widen when she saw the two boys were really serious about it. "Please! Ana! Archur! Please! Don't fight! Please trust me, Archur! Ana loves that Pokemon so much! He won't be here today if it wasn't for that Pokemon! Please, don't fight!"

Rio blushed deeply, <I...I don't..I mean..maybe...but..> Then looked over to Clair and was going to go over to her when he heard something moving in the bushes. He turned to face whatever it was, <Who's there!>

"Oh really?" Archur rolled his eyes, ignoring Claire, "You caught a legendary because you love it? You caught one of the most powerful, most important Pokemon in the world and you're keeping it because you love it?" he shook his head in disgust, "That's when you're supposed to let it go," he turned to his swampert, "Come on Nicholai," he said and started walking away.

<Good bye, comrade,> Nicholai shrugged and started to follow Archur but looked at the rustling bushes

Anaton narrowed his eyes towards Archur and was about to take a swing at the guy when he heard rustling in the bushes.
Clair turned to look at the bushes in fear. "Wh...what is in there?" She asked as she slowly backed up towards her big brother.

As Rio stood there two figured came out from the bushes. Both of them looked like they weren't even Pokemon trainers but rather mean looking.
The female grins as she crosses her arms across her chest, "My my..did I just hear from that boy over there that he has a legendary pokemon?" She looked over to her partner with an evil grin upon her lips.
"I think you did, my dear." The male grinned as he looked over to the three of them. "Hand that pokemon over!"

(Its not team rocket lol!! XD Um...I'm not sure what they should be called but you can make them up hehe)

"Downside number three," Archur grumbled, "is that you people want to take a captured legendary from you. And if they succeed, the pokemon really doesn't have a choice but to listen to them."

Nicholai turned back and stood up to his full height of about nine feet and took a defensive position in front of the three trainers.

Clair narrowed her eyes as she stood beside her big brother. Rio stood beside Nicholai.
Anaton stood beside Archur as he got ready for battle, "I don't want the Pokemon captured! All right! I don't know why it let me capture him! Clair tried to make it go..I saw her once!"
"Brother!" Her eyes widen as she looks up at her brother. "I thought you didn't notice me."
"I did..but I was surprised when the Pokemon just stayed put and didn't move." Anaton couldn't explain it but it just happened. He looked over to the two. "Like hell I'm giving Spear OH to you!"

The female narrowed her eyes coldly to the kid, "Fine..then we'll take it by force!" She threw out her Pokeball and shouted, "Nidoking come out and teach them a lesson!" The male threw out his Pokeball and shouted,"Haunter! Show them who we really are!"

"This isn't the time," Archur growled, "Nicholai, show these fools who they're messing with! Ice beam!!!" he ordered. The swampert dropped onto all fours and let out an ice beam attack that was so powerful it made him skid back a bit, his back feet pushing into the dirt. The attack landed a direct hit on the Nidoking.

Clair narrows her eyes towards the Nidoking and shouts to Rio, "Rio! Force Palm at that Nidoking while its still weak!"
Rio nods his head as he rushes towards the Nidoking and throws out his palm with a great amount of force behind it.

Anaton threw out his Pokemon, "I won't let anyone harm Spear! Go LALA!" He threw out his Pokeball and the Ampharos appeared beside Rio. "Lala! Thunder Punch at the Haunter!" Lala screamed out and charged at the Haunter. Her fist began electric and she threw a punch right into Haunter's face.

Both Pokemons from this enemy team were badly wounded. The female narrowed her eyes as she was about to call an attack when she heard a voice in her ear. "But boss! We have him right here!" She winced a little bit at the yelling coming from her ear piece. She looks to her partner then back to the three of them. "You might of won this battle but next time you won't be so lucky!" She motioned her partner to leave as she called back her Pokemon. The man called his Pokemon back and left with his partner.

Clair blinks in surprise when the two had left them, "That was weird."

Archur watched them go with an irritated gaze, then silently turned and started leaving.
Nicholai shrugged towards Rio and the Ampharos the followed.

Clair quickly followed after Archur and Anaton followed after his sister. Rio and Lala quickly caught up to Nicholai and the rest of the gang.
<What happened? All I know is I came out and fought those two Pokemon.> Lala asked both Rio and Nicholai. She hoped one of them would give her an answer to her question.

She walked up beside Archur with a sad look upon her face, "Archur..are...are you okay?" She was rather worried since Anaton and him sort of had an argument about the Pokemon. "Please don't be mad!" She was hoping Archur wasn't mad at her or even at her big brother.

<Archur, my master, had a dispute with your master,> Nicholai explained solemnly.

"I'm not mad at you. I'm just upset that you're not giving a legendary pokemon the respect it deserves. YOu're not letting a legendary pokemon be free."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus