Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Claire looks down at Rome sadly then lets out a heavy sigh of air, "I wish I could help. Hehe." She giggles softly as she had an idea, "We could put them in a room together alone and have them talk it out, with no one around them." She gave a soft smile as she looks over to Archur, "But of course, that will be a little too much, huh?"
Lala thought about what her master said then looks back to the small house then back over to Rome. She was thinking that was a perfect idea to force them to talk to each other about their feelings.
"But all in seriousness. If Rome likes her then he should tell her. At least he wouldn't be sad anymore..and it'll be out there." She looks to Rome and reaches over to pet him on the head.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"They're alone together almost all the time," Archur shrugged.
Rome sadly nuzzled into Shira's hand then buried his face in Archur's chest. The teen striked his head tenderly and sighed deeply, "I don't think putting them alone will make any difference. The only thing Rome hasn't done as far as I'm concerned is bluntly tell her that he loves her. I've seen him do just about everything else."

Claire nods her head softly, "Let me have a talk with Rome." She holds out her hands to Rome then looks over to Archur, "If you don't mind that is." Wondering if he was going to pull Rome away from her and yell at her.

"Sure," he smiled softly and gently handed the fluffy quilava to Claire. In any other situation, Rome would have become very stiff, not necessarily aggressive but he wouldn't enjoy it. Now though, he was so sad that he just curled up in her arms.

Claire smiles down at Rome and moved away from them. She knelt down and places Rome upon the ground, "Rome...now listen to me. Cheer up, little one." She moves her hand under his chin and looked down at him, "Let me see a smile upon that face of yours." Her smile warm and caring towards the little guy. "Now listen to me. A little female Pokemon like her is that type that needs to be a told. For example: If someone liked me, I would want that person to tell me how he truly feels about me. If he kept it bottled up inside of him, it'll just eat him away till he was nothing." She gave him a gently pet upon the head. "So, will you do that for me? Plus, what harm will it do you? You all ready hurting as it is. Its better to tell her and get it over with." Leans forward and nuzzles her nose against Rome's. "Now go and get her and tell her how you feel."

Lala could only smile as she watched her master talk with Rome. She felt so happy to have a loving and caring master as Claire.

"Quil!! Quilava!!" Rome protested.
<But I did!!! I've told her in so many ways! I've shown her every way I know how but I can't just tell her!> tears sprung to his eyes. He knew she couldn't understand him, but even if she could, she'd never be able to understand how he felt. He looked down, hot tears running down his furry cheeks.

Claire smiles softly, almost as if she seem to understand him, "Rome..." She titles to her head to the side, "Your master all ready told me that you tried everything but tell her. And you need to tell her, if you don't then some other Pokemon might try and take her away from you." Her smile gets wider, but still friendly and warm, "Do you want that to happen, Rome?"

<No other Pokemon on our team likes her... And wild Pokemon think she's actually stupid...> he grumbled quietly but to Claire it would sound only like a sad whimper.

Claire smiled lovingly at him and picks her up into her arms, "Come on..I know you can do it, Rome. I have faith in you." She smile down at him. "You just need to be brave. You only live once, right?" She was doing her best to get the little pokemon to muster up the guts to go and tell his little lover of his true feelings.

<Yes, and I don't want to feel like I'm going to vomit for the rest of life because she rejected me,> he growled a bit but he made no aggressive move, he just cuddled into her chest.

Claire kiss the tip of his nose, "I believe in you, Rome. Just don't give up just yet. You need to fight for her. I know you can tell her, okay? Do that for me and for your master, Archur. I bet he doesn't like seeing you sad like this. Am I right?" She let out a heavy sigh of air, feeling like it was hopeless to even talk to this Pokemon. To her mind, it felt like she wasn't even getting through to the kid.

He nodded. Claire was right. All Of his team, except for Venice herself and maybe Sasha, knew about his crush on The zorua. Archur had been the one to try and help him the most and Rome knew how much Archur hated to see anyone on his team sad.
<But... I'm scared...> his tone was
Much softer now and he looked up at Claire worriedly, "I don't want her to turn me down..."

Claire noticed the softer tone of voice, she knew that she was getting through to him, "What harm will it do, Rome? If she likes you just as you like her. Then I believe she'll be happy when you confess your love to her. And if she doesn't, you'll at least know you got that off your shoulder. But I understand, those feelings will never go away and you will feel sad. But as my mother always said, 'There are other fish out there.'" She giggled softly as she slowly stood up to look down at him.

Lala walked over beside Claire and gave a firm nod of her head, <Go for it, Rome! And hey, if it doesn't work out. I don't mind being your mate.> A slight blush came to her yellow face.

<But I'm a fire type...> Rome retorted then sighed. He looked up at Lala when she came over and upon hearing her offer, his cheeks flushed bright red and a few surprised sparks shot out of his mouth.
<I-I'm flattered, b-but you're a bit t-too old -for m-me? Don't you th-think?>

Lala leaned down and nuzzled his nose a bit, <So? I like younger Pokemon.>

Claire glared over at Lala, "Lala! Stop it! Go back inside!" Lala pouted then looked over to Rome before heading back inside the house. The young girl watched her Pokemon leave then shook her head softly. "I'm sorry, Rome. She can be such a pain sometimes." She watched Rome and gave a soft smile to him. Glancing over to Archur and saw him staring at her, "Is something wrong?"

Rome looked away, eyes wide. He definitely had to speak with Venice.

Archur immediately looked away, "N-no! Nothings wrong..."

Claire shook her head at Lala then returned her attention to Archur, "You sure?" She smiles softly to him. Her eyes drifted to the sky, "Its getting late. We should get some rest." Her eyes returned to Archur and gave him a warm smile, "You have wonderful, Pokemon. I know it and I'm sure my brother knows it too." She turned and headed back into the small house to get some rest.

The teen blushed, "Thanks... It actually means a lot," Archur smiled and held the door open for Claire. Rome ran in past Archur and then slowed as he nervously approached Venice.
Archur watched the quilava say a few things then the pair went to a more private area to speak.
"I hope he'll be fine if she doesn't feel the same way... It might literally kill him."

Claire walks in first and saw Rome run to Venice. "From what I've seen..I think she likes him too but doesn't know that she likes him in that way." She smile softly as she watched the two go into a private room. Then looks over to Archur then heads over to the couch. "I guess I'll take the couch. Since the bedroom is taken by the two love birds." She giggles softly. Seeing Rio asleep in the corner with Sasha in his lap. "Well he's quick."

"I think that they'll be out soon," Archur said, "They're only talking. Besides, I don't think that sleeping on any furniture in this old place is a good idea. Might get lice or bed bugs," he said, "I always carry two sleeping bags though," he smiled and pulled them out of his bag, handing one to Claire then smiled at Rio and Sasha. "They're cute together."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus