Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Claire just got to the couch when she saw her brother laying there all ready. "Brat." She whispered then was handed a sleeping bag. "Oh! Thank you." She laid hers out beside Archur's then looked over to them, "Yeah they are. I'm surprised Rio took a liking to her. Rio is more stand offish to pokemon he doesn't know."
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Karma if he gets sick from that couch," Archur laughed then listened to Claire.
"Really? Then why do you think he acts like this towards Sasha? What were the circumstances in which they met? I know they met when she got lost, but what were they doing?"

Claire gave a shrug of her shoulder as she looks at Rio and Sasha, "I don't know. He just started to be nice to her and..things clicked I guess." She chuckles softly, "Still to this day, I never understood him." She climbs into her sleeping bag and places her arm under her head as a pillow.

Archur gave an acknowledging grunt then looked in the direction Rome and Venice had gone. "I'm nervous for him..."
Rome came out about five minutes later, looking very nervous and worried. He went over to Nicholai and Forli. Venice came out a few seconds later and snuggled against Archur with a slight whimper.

Claire blinked as she sat up to see Rome go over to his team mates and seeing Venice, "Oh no..that whimper doesn't sound good." She looks to Rome then back to Venice.

Archur had a similar feeling to Claire, "You're right..." he turned Venice so she was facing him, "What happened?" he gently pet her ears. She looked up nervously into Archur's eyes. She used her ulillusion powers to show both Claire and Archur as best she could.
"So... You're just thinking about what he said?" Venice nodded to this.

Claire looked down at Venice,"So you don't feel the same way as he does?" She was scared that the little Pokemon didn't care about Rome at all. Looked over to Archur then back over to Venice.

Venice went back to Archur's arms and just looked confused when asked that question by Shira. She didn't know how she felt. She knew she cared about Rome a lot, and he had pointed out to her all he done for her that she never noticed and it made her feel sick that she didn't pay attention to this. She stiffled a sob and buried her face in Archur's chest.
"She... She just needs to sleep on it," Archur sighed and hugged Venice close then closed his eyes.

Claire nods her head and lays her head down again upon her arm. She smiled softly to Archur and Venice in her arms. She soon fell fast asleep in the sleeping bag.

((I am so sorry I can't think of anything else to post. I'll try figuring something out tomorrow))

Archur woke up to find his arms empty. He looked around worriedly then spotted her talking to Rome, who was only looking sadder and sadder. Archur felt like throwing up, seeing his friend get hurt so badly.
Then, Venice leaned in and gave Rome a kiss on the lips and rubbed her cheek against his. She then just cuddled against Rome and stayed there. Rome still looked sad, but considerably less.

Claire woke up and saw Rome get kissed at Venice. "Awww.." She smiled at the two. "Well I guess what Rome told her made her realize that she feels the same." But she didn't seem to understand why Rome was sad. "Why is he looking sad?" She asked out loud. Then looked around to see that her brother was missing. "Wait! Where did my brother go?"

The door open and waved,"Sorry I left. I checked the next town over. There is a Pokemon Gym there and they are also infected as well. And I think that's where they are making the product." Anaton said as he closed the door behind him

"Why do you think that?" Archur asked, "Why not in the last town? Just because there are sick Pokemon there too doesn't mean that's where it's made. It's a really big assumption."

Rome sadly leaned against Venice, who was looking down at her front paws. She felt terrible.

Anaton glared at Archur,"Because of this." He pulls out a potion that looked purple in color. "This is what I found at the last town. A trainer gave it to me to show me what these things looked like. If you don't believe then why not try it on your Pokemon?"

Claire stood up and glared at her brother. "Brother! Stop it!"

Archur growled angrily, "I know what it does! But just ecause it's happening in that city doesn't mean you can assume that's where they make it! It could be made anywhere and shipped in."

Claire stands up and shouts, before her brother could say anything to Archur,"Enough! Fighting won't get us anywhere! Let's check it out. Maybe we can find a clue or something that will lead us to where they are shipping it from. Okay?" She looked to her brother that agreed then turned to Archur.

"Thank you. Someone who thinks logically," Archur sighed. All of his Pokemon were looking worriedly at them since they were yelling.

Claire glared at Archur then shook her head softly. "Anyways, we should head over and check it out right now." She packed up what she could and motioned for Rio to follow her. Rio took Sasha's hand and follows after his master.

Archur seemed unfazed by Claire's gaze and he recalled all of his team besides Nicholai and Sasha.
The slim Zangoose blushed as she took Rio's hand paw in her own and curled her fingers around his.

Anaton went on ahead of Claire and Archur. Claire stayed beside Archur but still close enough to Anaton, that he knew she was there.
Rio walked in front of Claire and Archur, holding Sasha's hand as they walked.

When they arrived at the next town, everything seemed rather normal. "That's strange.." Anaton said out loud as he walked further into the town. "I went to the gym leader and he said that things were acting rather strange." He saw a woman walking in the streets with a sad look upon her face. He went over to her quickly and asked her, "Miss! Please, tell me what happened? Where is everyone?"
The woman looked at Anaton sadly then to the other two. "Every Pokemon in the town is dead. The only ones that are alive is the Gym leaders. Everyone are now staying in their homes. The Item Shop is closed."
Claire gasped softly as she covered her mouth in shock. "Oh no.." Her eyes were the look of fear, pain and anger to what was happening.

Archur gasped when he heard this and his eyes went wide with shock. His mouth opened and closed a few times but no words came out. Next to him, Nicholai pounded a fist into the ground with such force that a small crater appeared.
A few tears formed in Sasha's eyes and she clung to Rio, burying her face in his chest.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus