Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Clair And Anaton (played by UsagiSmith)

Anaton narrows his eyes towards Archur, "I tried to free the Pokemon! At least my sister tried! But it wouldn't leave! Here! I'll show you right now!" He motions for his sister to stand back. He grabs the pokeball that Ho-OH is in. "Spear OH! Come out!" He throws the pokeball out and OH-HO appears in a beautiful flames and screams out.

Lala shakes as she quickly goes over to Nicholai and holds onto him close. <Spear always scares me!>
Rio looks over to Lala who was holding onto Nicholai, he sort of chuckled a little bit to see now Nicholai in his spot.

Spear just hovered there as he looked down at Anaton and no one else. But his eyes caught the glimpse of his sister and a Pokemon trainer. He roared out towards Archur as if the trainer was going to hurt it, but Spear didn't even make any move to leave Anaton's side.
"See!" Anaton motions to Spear who was hovering there before landing beside Anaton with a proud like aura around it.
Archur Fitliano (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Nicholai looked down and gently pet the electric sheep with his massive hand, <No bird scares me, especially not a fire bird, legendary or not, comrade,> ohter than this though, he made no expression towards Lala.

Archur looked up at the legendary with a firm line on his mouth then reached out slowly to pet his soft plummage, "Do you not want to be free?" he asked, "Do you not wat to fly through the sky again? your home? You want to be couped up in a pokeball for the rest of your life?"

Anaton stood there as he watched Archur pet the bird's feathers.
Spear glared down upon Archur and tried to take a nip at the boy's fingers. <I am happy where I am! I have a mission!> He then looked over to Anaton, <I have a mission!>

Lala nodded her head softly as she slowly pulled away from Nicholai and looked up at the bird, <Did it say it had a mission?>
Rio slowly walked up beside Clair and titled his head to the side, <What sort of mission?>

Archur let out a startled cry and jumped back. Nicholai immediately leaped to Archur's defense, both his fists suddenly covered in ice and he took a defensive position in front of his master.
<You touch him and I'll knock you out cold. I don't care who you are or what your mission is.>

Spear looked down at the other Pokemon as if it was some lowlife to it,<He was the one laying his hands on me. Only my master and his sister may touch or pet me.> He moved towards a tree and flew upward into the branches. He took a seat in the tree and began to clean himself.

Clair went over to Archur to check up on him, "I'm sorry. Spear doesn't like anyone else touching him. I'm surprises he allows me to touch him. I guess its because I'm Anaton's sister."

"Why?!" Archur ignored Claire, "Do you want be stuck in a little ball the rest of your life?!" Archur called up to Spear, "To never fly freely again?!"
Nicholai growled fiercely in support of Archur.

Clair took a step back when Archur didn't pay attention to her. "Archur, please!" She begged him to understand what was going on.
Anaton watched in disgust as he crossed his arms across his chest. "He'll be free when he finishes his mission." Then blinked and looked away from embarrassment.
Clair looked over to her brother with a shock upon her face. "Brother!"
Spear flew over to Anaton and landed right behind him, giving a bob of his head. <When I finish, Anaton here has promised to set me free.>

Rio and Lala blinked in surprise when Anaton repeated what Spear just said to them. <How did he know what HO-OH said?> Rio asked Lala and Nicholai.
Lala gave a shrug of her shoulders, still dumb founded by the fact that her master could hear HO-OH.

"What mission?! What are you talking about? What does he need you for that he couldn't do on his own? He's a legendary for Arceus' sake!" Archur growled, "You know what, I don't need this irritation."
He turned and started leaving, "Good bye Claire," he said and left down the path.

Anaton clinched his hands tightly into fists as he looks over to Spear who just gave a calm nod of his head. Then turned his attention to Archur, "To save the rest of the Legendary Pokemon!" He blurted out as he stood there, explaining everything. "When I found him in his home. I..I somehow bounded with him. I'm not sure how. I heard his every thought and feelings. He was in pain. I asked him why and well..he said that most of the Legendary Pokemon are disappearing from the earth. I told him that if it was the case I couldn't take him away from his home. But he said he needed me to help him find the other Legendary Pokemon." He lowered his head as he suddenly felt Spear's beak upon his left shoulder trying to comfort him.

Claire looked over to her brother then back to Archur. Anaton lifted his head up as he gazed over to Archur, "I need all the help I can get. Those people must of been the same ones who are taking the Legendary Pokemon. For what reason, I do not know. But I promised, HO-OH that I would help him! Once I helped him I also promised that I would set him free once more. So I can't do this alone. Will you help, Archur?"
Claire smiled brightly when her big brother asked for Archur's help, "Oh please, Archur! Please help!"

"Oh bull. What the hell is so special about you the supposedly last legendary Pokemon chose you? What is so special about you?" he growled without looking back but he wasn't walking away anymore. "And I don't believe it. You can't just capture every legendary Pokemon. It's not possible because almost all of them don't even live in our universe. Dialga and Palkia? They're not on earth. Deoxys? Jirachi? There all in places that nobody knows. Groudon is in a freaking volcano adds kyogre is at the bottom of the ocean. Lugia is strong enough that can destroy a freaking city and Latios and Latias can become invisible. Darkrai and Cresselia don't even live in the same plane of existance that we do and you can't capture Zekrom or Reshiram without some kind of bond. The only Pokemon they could possibly catch are zapdos, Moltres and articuno and the regi's. If either of you believe that the legendaries are disappearing because someone is capturing them, you're both idiots. If they are disappearing, maybe they've lost their faith in out world and moved away and you just got left out," he said the last words to spear.

Anaton narrowed his eyes as he looks over to Spear, "See I told you he wouldn't believe me!"
Spear gazed down upon Archur then glance back over to Anaton, <I will show him then. Like I did with you.>
"Are you sure?" The boy asked as he watched HO-OH walk over to Archur. His walk seem rather regal and powerful. Claire walked over to her brother and held onto his arm close, wondering what HO-OH said to her brother. She could never understand why HO-OH was acting this way or why he chose her brother but she believed in her brother.

Spear stood behind Archur, not making a single move as he spoke, <Turn around.>
"Um..HO-OH wants you to turn around. He wants to show you something." Anaton spoke for Spear, biting his bottom lip as he was hoping this would work. If it didn't then the Legendary Pokemon would be doomed.

"I don't believe any of this shit," Archur grumbled but turned around.
Nicholai was ready to knock Spear out if needed.

Spear didn't listen to Archur and ignored Nicholai, but also kept his guard up. The bird lowered his head down and touched his forehead to Archur's. When they heads connected, their minds as well. Whatever Spear saw, Archur saw. Spear showed Archur what was happening to the Legendary Pokemon. He showed him this group calling themselves the Legion capturing the Legendary Pokemon. Archur could feel the pain that HO-OH was feeling. He could also hear the Pokemon speak as well, <You see those people. They are the ones hurting my kind. I tried to stop them but was greatly wounded. I do not like being trapped in that Pokeball but it is the only way. These humans are taking all the Legendary Pokemon that we all know and capturing them for their own evil ways. I fear that they might wanna destroy the way of the Pokemon life.> Spear also showed him a big building where the Legendary Pokemon were being held. It felt like him and Archur were both flying together in the air, just as HO-OH went to go dive down and attack a beam shot out towards the Pokemon and blasted it away from the building. <I must get my fellow Pokemon back or the Pokemon as you know will be gone forever.>

After Spear had his moment with Archur, he pulled away and shook his head lightly. Anaton went over to HO-OH quickly to make sure he was all right. "Now do you see what I mean?" He looked over to Archur with his eyes narrowed. "I couldn't say no to that after what I saw. My sister doesn't know the pain and I don't want her to feel that pain either." Claire stood there unsure what happened, since she never saw HO-OH ever do this to her brother.

"I'm sorry, but I still don't believe it. To capture the legendaries, you'd have to have the resources and man power of Team Rocket times 20. No organization like that can go unnoticed, aside from the fact it is literally impossible to capture all of the Pokemon I mentioned. I'm sorry, but I don't believe it at all," he shook his head, "I'm sorry that you got attacked, Spear, but its not what you think it is," Archur started walking away again.

Claire looked sadly at Archur as he left them alone. Anaton grumbles under his breathe and called back Lala. "Come on, sis. I see he doesn't seem to care about Pokemon when he says he does." He motioned for his sister to follow and looked over to Spear. "Come on..lets go to the next town. Maybe we'll find answers there." HO-OH nods his head calmly and lowered himself down for Claire and Anaton to climb upon his back. Anaton climbed on and held out his hand to his sister to follow him.
Claire looked over to Archur sadly then held up a finger to her brother and rushed over to him, "Please, Archur. Come with us. I know it sounds crazy but there has to be a reason why all the Legendary Pokemon are disappearing! Don't you even care?"

"It's not that I don't care," he turned, "I just don't believe it. If they were actually disappearing, I'd be worried, but you don't seem to understand that it's impossible. Lugia can't be captured. Kyogre and groudon are too far away and too deep to even be found. Rayquaza is impossible to find and half of the other legendaries don't even live in our world or our level of existance. Darkrai lives in people's nightmares, Creselia is from the moon. No one has seen Jirachi in 430 so years. I don't believe it. If it was happening, I would care a lot, but it isn't."

Claire stood there as she narrowed her eyes to him. Tears coming to her eyes, "Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't real! I haven't seen what you have or my brother has! But I believed in him and HO-OH! Why would HO-OH lie about all this! If it isn't humans then why are they disappearing! I haven't seen any Legendary Pokemon since my brother found HO-OH!" The tears ran down the side of her face as she picked up Rio into her arms. She looked at Archur sadly, "I thought you were different from the other trainers we met. I guess I was wrong." Turning from him as she ran back to her brother and HO-OH.

"I'm not saying Spear is lying. And how do you know they've disappeared? It's not like you see them every day. I'm saying he doesn't know what's happening because I will say it again: it is IMPOSSIBLE to catch all the legendaries because they don't all exist in our world and they are all hidden anyways. It is impossible," he turned to Spear, "When was the last time you saw kyogre? Hmm? Oh right, it's been asleep on the bottom of the ocean in a cave somewhere for thousands of years. When was the last time you saw Darkrai? Never? How about mew? Or Arceus? When was the last time you saw Lugia? Hundreds of years ago? that's right, because they are hiding. And how do you know that aren't all just hiding from humans? I've heard about the mountain where Arceus lives and holds council. It's in a completely different dimension. The legendaries could be there for all you know," Archur said with irritation, "I trust a legendary as much as the next guy, but this is IMPOSSIBLE!" he said it again and left. This time he doesn't stop.

Claire looked down at Archur sadly as she held onto her brother tightly. They flew up into the air and Spear gave one last word to Archur. <It may seem impossible but I have seen it with my own eyes, Archur. That building and everything that I had shown you is real. But is your choice.> Without another word he flew up into the air and over to the next town.

Meanwhile on an island. A big building stood there, almost as big as the statue of liberty. Inside the two Legion trainers came into their boss's office. "Sir! We could of gotten that Pokemon!" The female shouted angrily then saw the man's hand raise up. She stared at the man sitting in the chair with his back facing them. He seem to be staring at a screen with different windows next to each other. Each one had a Legendary Pokemon in it. "I don't care. You will get another chance at HO-OH. I got word that another Legendary Pokemon has surfaced. It seems my plan is working perfectly. The Pokemon Kyogre has appeared in the ocean. A citizen had spotted something in the water. Go check it out for me. And if it is Kyogre..capture it!"
The two bowed their heads and left without another word.

A false alarm, merely a pod of wailord unfortunately for the team. Kyogre had been sleeping for thousands of years, hidden away and wasn't about to come out now. Groudon was much the same, slumbering in his deep lava pool in the bottom of a volcano somewhere in the world. Lugia was still free, remaining in te depths of the ocean. Palkia and Dialga, Giratina too, we're all watching from their respective realms with growing worry, but they weren't about to leave and risk capture.

Archur left to the next town and then just sat down in a park to think. He really wanted to believe Spear, but he couldn't. They acted like they saw legendary Pokemon everyday, but the fact of the matter was if you saw one in your life time, you were lucky and if they started disappearing, it would be impossible for anyone to know until every last one was gone. Even legendary Pokemon didn't seem to know much about each other or what was happening to their siblings.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Look at What I Found (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus