Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

"An you are under arrest for being naive and bringing up a poignant subject close to the remembrance day regarding that dreadful time. It may have been a long time ago, but we Irish never forget."
“Hey, no backsies! An arrest for you...don’t look at the robotics like that...”
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Halt! You’re under arrest for being affiliated with someone who likes to steal our clothes. After an interrogation and a day in a cell, you will be released.”
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"Stop right there! You under arrest for attempting to supress someone's right to steal clothes! And for expressing faith that doesn't involve Freya! To the dungeon to the non believer."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh. Oh myyy. I'm afraid you'll have to submit yourself to the authorities, my dear, though I got a feeling you'll have no problem with that, now will you?" Jim smirks, his scintillating gaze suggesting a sort of awareness for her penchants.

He then procures his cellphone from within the breast pocket of his modish blazer and lightly taps at the screen with quick, nimble strokes. Bearing a look of smug satisfaction, Jim whirls in place to where he's facing away from the girl and holds the device upward at arm's length. He then snaps a succession of photos, each pose more ridiculous than the one before.

"Oh c'mon," the consulting criminal implored, now facing her again. "The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues. Take it to heart."
“This is not the place for snapping photos of anything, much less THAT! You’re coming with me. Seriously...what’s with people here...?”
“You’re under arrest. Swords are illegal to carry here! Come quietly or face bullets.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"You are under arrest for being a big meanie and kicking me out of your room."
Taluna (played anonymously)

"Let's be honest; you just like getting cuffed. That's why Imma arrest ya!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"No u"

*reverse uno card*

"You are under arrest for being dorbz!" =p
"You're under arrest for thinking a stupid card is going to save you."
“You thought swords are illegal? I saw what you did. Come quietly...this can only end one way for you.”
> Yeah, a Noodle Incident.
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"Stop right there!! You under arrest for picking up girls in a dungeon!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hold it right there!" Maisi takes a firm stance and plants her hands on her hips, attempting to look firm and imposing. She doesn't look very imposing, but at least she seems to be having fun. "Sorry madam, but I'm afraid you're under arrest for, uh..." Maybe she should have thought about her reasons beforehand. "Er--for being way too cute and looking waaaay too innocent."
Look (played anonymously)

The tiny figure jumps up and down on the nearest table or platform, waving his hands at the artist. Should he get her attention, he’ll hold the same pose she took earlier, hands on hips, and wag a disapproving wooden finger; first at ALL THOSE ART SUPPLIES, then at her.

He then holds up a tiny empty jar, shifting his feet sheepishly. Share?
“You call that an arrest? I’m gonna have to cite you for...well...being too trusting.”
> She trips!
“Owwwww...! If you saw that, that’s also in the charges, and would get you two nights with another arrestee.”
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Halt! You’re under arrest for tripping onto my alcohol stash. Zat’s gonna cost you!”
“Excuse me! This is a DRY zone! You’re going down for bringing your alcohol into it. Hope you like AA meetings!”
Lithium (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"What the flip is going on, and also, you're under arrest for making that mechanical suit go haywire, and because you said no liquids in a dry zone, which is plain ridiculous. Hope you can stand being without what you always need for 1 year."
“A Torchic named Egg? Dunno what that is, but I’ve heard that is against the rules. Apparently Eggs are a separate species? Unfortunately the TO has pressed charges. I don’t like to do this, but you’re going to see a judge. Pease come quietly, the judge isn’t that scary. I know him well.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus