Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Paige (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for providing no reason for arrest.”
“You’re under arrest because I legit just got paid 50 bucks to do it.” He shrugs, “tough luck for you.”
Emerson Steele (played by Mothunny)

"You're under arrest for accepting payment to arrest for someone with no real reason. That's really rude, you know!"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Kiyotaka told me to arrest you for running in the halls, so here I am."
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for making me do the Turks' job."
Sol (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Ya under arrest for having too big of a sword! Swords in this area are limited to 3 feet here!”
First Hassan (played by Shadeslayer45)

"thou has possesion of dangerous weapons of magic thy must serve thy sentence in the jails"
Orna Rollo (played anonymously)

"Under arrest for being too strict! Sorry, man, but this is a zone with few laws and those are laid down by the rulers."
She smiles.
Sheffield (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for making my room dirty, pest."
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for calling everyone a pest"
EMIYA Hero of Justice (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for arresting someone on a charge that makes no sense"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Stop right there! By the order of the jarl you are arrested for shameless time paradoxes and murder attempts on yourself...also for stealing cinnamon rolls you sneak thief!!!"
Prompto Argentum (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for....eh....knowing too much?"
Pint (played anonymously)

"Yer under arrest for having a chocobo butt hairstyle. For shame, lad, have a little dignity!"
“You there, halt! I’m placing you under arrest for suspicious activity, somebody drank all the ale from the pub and then left without paying, unfortunately you fit the description. Put your hands behind your back, now!”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

*pulls out assault rifle* I don't think you know just how much trouble you're in, but if I were you, I'd hit the deck before my trigger finger gets itchy.
She aims her cannons at the man. "Sir, you're under arrest for not playing the game properly. Come quietly."
Bismarck (played by 0089)

"Halt genau dort an!" ('Stop there!' According to google) "You are under arrest for failing your buoyancy test, follow me back to HQ for maintenance and disciplinary action."
“You there! Freeze and put your hands and cannons up! You’re under arrest for illegal realm traveling, doppelgänger!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus