Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Taluna (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for being so cute without a license! Come with me immediately!"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Oi! You can't be wanderin' around with that -- that whatever the hell that is!" the detective inspector gestures emphatically to the young warrior's weapon of choice. The fact he couldn't even decipher what she was carrying had Greg on edge enough as is, but the scantily clad gnome was the cherry on top of this whole barmy ordeal.

"I'm afraid I have to take you in, miss! Let's not make a thing of it, huh?"
Alto Clef (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Hold up, you're under arrest for being an undercover agent in the past. And on top of that literally nearly showing something top secret!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Oh, boy. Excuse me, sir?" Maisi waves a hand to try and get the three-eyed man's attention. Apparently she's trying to ignore the "three eyes" thing. "I'm going to have to stop you there--you just ate a whole tin of Altoids and I'm preeetttty sure that's detrimental to your health. When I say this is for your own good, I mean it."

Before he protests, she adds with a lift of her eyebrows, "Don't try to deny it either, because even if I didn't see it, everyone within a twenty yard radius can probably smell those mints."
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

"Perhaps you should come with me. It is not safe to be in these areas after dark, and there is a curfew in place that you should be observing."
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hold on a moment. What curfew? You’re under arrest for misguiding the public!”
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Pardon, but is there or is there not regulations against undocked vessels found meandering about?" Sherlock prodded, unvexed by the sheer absurdity of his inquiry. "Perhaps I should inform the proper officials. Honestly, I can't be bothered too terribly much by all of this -- I haven't the time, you see."

Sherlock's brows furrowed in thought as he dredged through his mental archives. The consulting detective was then very quickly met with a revelation. "Oh, but of course! You without your anchor. I think you'll be interested to know that it is in Saint Nazaire in western France. Perhaps the good London officials will assist in taking you there."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Baaaaaam!* "Not so fast!!! Sherlock" She lands behind the detective having being launched by an improvised trebuchet. " Hey that's your actual name what a coincidence! Yeah! There's a bounty on you didn't read the details but wow it's a big one! Its almost as if some evil mastermind wants you out of the picture but hey It's not me who places bounties I just follow them." She added. "Now lets see...dead or alive...dead or alive uhhh wait a moment...nope!" She finished looking at the bounties she carried. "For the crime of disturbing elaborate evil plans?...who's this Moriarty?" She pondered looking at the document. "Well... Anyway! come with me! The sooner Im paid the sooner you get back to fighting crime."
“I’m gonna arrest you for not knowing my mum. Come with me now, and I won’t have to use the cuffs.”
> Slow arresting day, Bea?
“You’re under arrest for thinking you can just interrupt my very well paying job and steal the bounty from me. You see, we mercenaries don’t appreciate it.”
Carys (played by pixl.Bee)

"Stop right there! I'm arresting you for having unreasonable hair - goes against the dress-code of life. Not to mention the amount of product that must take is detremental to the environment."
“I can’t tell much about you, so I’m gonna put you under arrest until I can find you a supervisor. I’ll also take Cloud off your hands so I can fine him for allllllllllll the Crisco.”
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"Hold right there you devil!!! You under arrest for destroying reality and careless wielding of a disney copyrighted weapon! Come with me and hand over the energy weapon." Totally not gonna use it to swing it around carelessly behind the scenes.
Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for suspicion of destructive intentions. Come quietly.”
Penta (played by CloudDragon)

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for disturbing the peace with your ridiculous amounts of soap bubbles, also destroying that church or whatever... but mostly for the annoying bubbles."
“Why would a succubus care about a church and soap bubbles!? I kinda have to book you for confusing me and indirectly risking my crew’s life.”
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for not understanding the very obvious JoJo reference!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Pardon me, but..." Maisi regards the young woman for a moment, squinting before deciding, with a wave of her hand, "You're under arrest, ma'am, for having the same nickname as my dad's old van, The Grey Ghost. ...Fortunately, that Ghost never saw battle."
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"I apologise, but you're under arrest for flying small planes without a license, but they may be small, but someone else may be dead if it crashes!"
Avessia (played anonymously)

Avessia stared at her blankly, her features dark under her hood. "Don't think I didn't see you back there stealing a lamp from a store. A lamp! Really?" she grabbed her wrist. "Come with me. I'm turning you in," as she had not one shred of sympathy.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus