Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Nails (played anonymously)

"Ayyo! Citizen arrest, punk! For punching me in the face earlier!! Oh- and I'm also gonna give you a tonfa beat down, free of charge! Just like real cops, hehe!"
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest because I feel like arresting you....well, more so orders from the Siren Empress....”
“I’m bored, so I’m arresting you.”
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"You're under arrest for enslaving a group of huntresses!"
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"Stop right there! You under arrest for doing that demon magic you call 'science!!!' And collecting lamps! How dare you!!"
“Did you seriously have to ape my look? Gonna arrest you for that! But then again...I could use a similar looking friend, so I’m working to make your sentence just spending time with me.”
Amy (played anonymously)

"I'm pretty sure you're just using the justice system for your own benefit there. Still, I'll be merciful and put you two in the same cell."
Shinya Kogami (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for helping one with their own benefit, and for that, it’s a....relatively small sentence.”
Bloo (played by ConnanBell)

"You're under arrest for using a crazy-weird sci-fi weapon with an expired pass!"
Alvina (played by Angelus-Relator)

"You're under arrest for breaking into the hospital."
"Your under arrest for disturbing my work, now off you go."
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

"Hyyy yahhh!!! You are under arrest for being always too tired!! And gloomy!! To headpat prison with you!!!"
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for sending someone to an imaginary prison. To the brig with you!"
“Youre under arrest for infringing on a person’s right to imagine! Villainous scum, you’re going to a maximum security prison, maybe there you’ll learn to appreciate having an imagination!”
Can’t believe I have to arrest someone just because they don’t embrace the spirit of adventure...fortunately for you, it’s only a misdemeanor and just gets you fined.
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for only letting people off with a fine! Y'all should know better!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"You are grounded!!! Aahh erhh I mean arrested!! Yeah totally that!" *pinches ear as she drag the fugitive to their cell*
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for drinking too much. "
Prinz Eugen (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re under arrest for suggesting zat’s a problem.”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for not paying your bar tab"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus