Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell)

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for... I don't actually remember..."
Zane Dalton (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

"Hold up, stop right there! You're under arrest for getting those in extremely small enclosures!
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Stop right there!!! You went above the interdimensional speed limit here in forums. I have to confiscate all your dimensional travel devices and take you into custody." Totally not planning to free all Elaine's previous versions that ended up in jail as well as other characters.

"Also here's your four pararell universes speed ticket."
“Looks like I’m gonna have to arrest you for rampant and excess unauthorized Dimension Tripping. The punishment is a few years being supervised by me! W-Wait...that’s not so bad...FU—“
> Facepalms.
“Triple that time for making me facepalm!”
Mercedes von Martritz (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're under arrest for..........wait. What am I arresting you for? Do you need healing?" .....Yeah, Mercedes was too nice to arrest someone.
“I’m arresting both you and the person above you! They failed give out the proper sentence and you failed to arrest her! Both of you will be spending the weekend in a cell and then off to the academy with ya!”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*takes out reverse uno card*

"Hah!!! You are under arrest for arresting two people at once."
"Your under arrest for thinking an uno card can save you." He snapped, pulling her to a cell. "Your sentence is a day in jail."
"You're under arrest for having a huge question mark above your character's name!"
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"Stop right there You under arrest for stealing the moon!"
“I think we both know why you’re being arrested, let’s not create an embarrassing situation for ourselves, just come quietly.”
Xyren (played by TyroDragon45)

What do you think you're doing in MY system, fool? You there! Get the Foyer cannons ready and have the frigate ready to pull. We got ourselves a trespasser!
Lord Culath (played anonymously)

"You are arrested, not by myself but I did send for the Cyrodiil guards. I'll get straight to the point, you're chaotic and they are very disturbed by that trait. Especially after the Oblivion crisis.
“Nothing personal...but I was asked to bring you in. Turns out, arresting someone for being chaotic is itself chaotic, and I accepted a quest from someone who hates hypocrisy.”
> She sounds bored.
“Also, would it kill you to arrest someone yourself?”
“You’re under arrest for encroaching into Royal Navy waters under someone else’s payment and/or reward. By the Queen’s orders, you’re going to the brig.”
Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*deep electric churring with a deeper growl* [Hold it. Move back. One more step to the nest and you won't have a neck.]
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I'm not the kind to make a citizen arrest like this usually," Maisi begins, putting her hands up in a placating gesture. "But you're under arrest for tearing up public property! Those claws are ripping up the ground something terrible, and I'm afraid you've already scared off all the ducks when your tail sent that park bench flying..."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I'm afraid you'll have to come with me," Jim smirked from behind the artist, intent to surprise her with his sudden appearance. "There is far too much talent in one space. You'll need to pay for your transgression." He advanced on Maisi at a lazy pace. "I can't guarantee that it'll be a forgiving sentence, darling, I mean, considering I'm the judge and jury, that is."

"I hope you'll forgive me for not using those horrid bracelets," the consultant drawled in his typical vainglorious manner.
Taistealaí (played anonymously)

"Oi! Didn't have a fry-up and a whisky fe ye breakfast I see, so am arresti'n you for forgett'n Saint Patrick's day!" ☘️
Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Stop right there! You’re under arrest for having possible ties to the Easter Rising in 1916, and the War in Ireland in 1919! The Great War was just over and then the Irish had to start a war in the homeland! So anyway....you’re under arrest.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus