Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Warspite (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, normally I’d say I’d hit you with my sword for hitting the woman with your tonfa…..But you’re under arrest for making me reverse hypocrisy!”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"im placing you under arrest for indecent exposure the skirt if your even wearing one is too short come with me quietly"
Allan (played anonymously)

"Please come with me...I don't know why but I wanted to give it a try. .everyone else was doing it..."

"Where are we going?..."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Arrested for being an extraplanar, but mostly because some learned people wish to study you. They'll do that after a thorough interrogation from my end."
Rachel Q'daire (played by randomentity777)

((ooc note: Rachel is in her Eleventh Sister form))

"And you are under arrest for collaborating with the Rebel Alliance. You will surrender to me and disclose the locations of the Rebels, and any surviving Jedi."
“I saw you at the concert trying to rush the stage, which you shouldn’t do. You’re under arrest…hey, that sounded nice coming from me!”
Iceberg Titanicia (played anonymously)

((Iceberg's still humming a song.))

You're under arrest for... um... arresting a person for something that isn't a crime. Even though the concert's ruined I guess?"
“….You’re under arrest…for not understanding that the game is meant to be arresting people for whatever reason. Logical or illogical……I just hope people do bother to read on the person they’re TRYING to arrest if they plan on arresting them for something about the person.”
“Isn’t it a bit too hot for latex? Other than that…I kinda have to take you in…don’t worry, it’s just questioning now. Someone looking like you killed someone back home, and your mere appearance is suspect, so…yeah. Just come along.”
The Occult Cartel (played by AliRevellian)

"Wow rude," Tapani crossed his arms.

"And she looks so nice," Lumi frowned.

"Alright, miss, my apologies, but you're going to have to come with us for discrimination. Looking at someone's appearance and accusing them of something they may have not done. Both illegal and terribly cruel. Come along," Raimo said. The group of five walked the girl off.
“And you are under arrest for….wait a minute, I can’t arrest FIVE of you…..so I guess you’re all under arrest for that?”
“Isn’t this a weapon free zone!?”
> She looks bemused.
“Guess I need to book you. Unlike Vincent, who’s been cleared by the way, you clearly have big guns…!”
> Spiral eyes!
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for trying to tell a battleship they can't have weapons on them they are battleships not civilian fishing boats also your attier and the err spiral eyes come with me the jails will sort you out"
Tess Marjikovic (played by randomentity777)

"You, sir, are under arrest for gun running. The First Order Security Bureau has obtained evidence that you have been supplying the Resistance with weaponry. You are part of the reason why the galaxy needs us. Take him to my ship for further interrogation!"
" Treason against the Order, Insubordination, Mutiny and One account of Swine Thievery"
Tess Marjikovic (played by randomentity777)

"You accuse me of treason against the order? You are blinded by your own foolishness. I have served this order since before I was born, and I will die before I betray it. Think, Marcus! The New Republic is weak, trying to scrape away the shadows of the past with diplomacy and peace. They are weak and corrupt, we must have order, which we will bring to the galaxy. And what will you do? What will you do while we bring back long lost discipline and order. What will you do, Marcus?!"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your under arrest for disrupting the peace starting a verbal altercation and flasely accusing me of supplying rebels with weapons im EX military i don't betray my government. also you can't serve anything before your born you mam are being checked into a mental hospital for a full mental evaluation then going straight to jail. may the courts bear mercy upon you also for not following the rules of the game"
“And ye….you’re under arrest for involving yerself with some shady people. I mean damn, I didn’t think it was possible to even hang around that shady mercenary.”
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"You're under arrest for being friend and a confidant"
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

"I'm sorry you'll have to come with me. You can't be duck-taping pigeons to the walls of the library"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus