Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Pint (played anonymously)

"Oi lass! Yer under arrest fer being a fae. Donna look at me like that, I donna make the rules, I'm just here to collect the bounty. Now hold still so I can put on these cold iron manacles on ye!"
Jess (played by Taz)

"your under arrest for being too small, and carrying a weapon" she smirks
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

((As if Jess was in wolf form, hope that's okay ^_^))

"Hey stop there pup!" Avri shouts, chasing after the fluffy white wolf, "Dunt you know theres is a leash laws? I have ta arrest ya now, sorry...."
"Stop right there mate! Harassment of animals is not permitted!"
Silent fear (played by Taz)

(HAHAHAH, thats a good one XD )
(character?)

"im placing you under arrest for being well...to you" he gestures to the person in front of him
Silent fear wrote:
(HAHAHAH, thats a good one XD )
(character?)

"im placing you under arrest for being well...to you" he gestures to the person in front of him

((Sorry I forgot lol, everyone else disregard this))
Manlius (played anonymously)

"Stop right there, Silent Fear. In the name of the Lord of Light, you are hereby under arrest for your flirtatious behaviours!"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Hey you! You’re under arrest for not having enough candy! Walking around under the minimal amount of candy level is forbidden!!!”
“Halt! You are under arrest for practicing witchcraft as well as attacking people’s knee-caps!”
Ira Grimm (played by JoJoApples)

"Hey! Hey you! You're under arrest for being a danger to yourself!"
Duckie (played anonymously)

"Excuse me miss, I'm going to have to take you into custody for skipping out on a bill and not paying a vendor. Please come with me right now."
Pericles (played by Libertine) Topic Starter

Stop right there! You're under arrest for taking photographs in an anti flash z-
Oh, my apologies, officer. We'll leave it at a warning.
Bee (played anonymously)

You there, stop! You're under arrest for your dangerously amazing sense of fashion! Can't have you walking around and making the rest of us look terrible. By the way, since you'll be in jail garb, can I borrow your cape/duster? I promise to return it before you're released.
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“You are under arrest for flaunting an ungodly amount of pink! Clearly way over the quota.”
Qrow food with his hands in his dark hoodie pocket, looking up through his dark hair, that covered his dark chestnut skin. “You- Uhm. Yeah. You. I’m arresting you because you need a permit now to speak to raiden, the thunder god in such a manner. Now I’m gonna have to arrest you, so yeah.” He said, his voice condescending, towards the war god. “Oh, and by the by, Erron Black said hi.” The avian added, ruffling his wings.
Silent fear (played by Taz)

"hey you! you under arrest because you are violating the code#365, which is showing your wings in the presents of the mundane world... sorry but that's not allowed mate, humans must never know!" he said exhaling.
The Warden (played by SomeFBIDude)

“Stop right there, dog.” He yelled out,”In this town, we don’t like your kind here,” He spit onto the ground,”So you better stay right where you are, hell, I may just give youva treat if you be a good dog,” He chuckle while simile grimly, ”And I’m sure that your going to have fun in a cell, rotting.”
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Hey, fella... stop right there! You're under arrest for disturbin' the peace with all that blam-jam yellin' you're doin'! "
Jude (played by Abigail_Austin)

"Don't take another step," Jude whispered as he pressed the cold edge of his sword against the prospector's neck.

"You under arrest, for taking a gold nugget off of my pack's land! Here, I am the judge and jury, so save your breath. You're guilty, old man! And you work for me, now." He laughed maniacally, knowing he had already won. "Now take me to more gold."
Min-ji (played anonymously)

"Yooou are under arrest for having a brooding face when you're supposed to be happy! So if you would kindly give me a big smile, I will let you off with a warning instead of having to arrest you. Please and thank you!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus