Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Dio Brando (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You are arrested for not following your Lord, Dio! I'll drink your blood dry!"
pixl.Bee

alright. so you're under arrest because this one time, my brother was talking about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and he mentioned 'Dio Brando' and I was like... "WAIT!! that's a real character? I saw that name randomly online and was wondering who it was!" and then he talked to me for 1000000 hours about the show :)
that's my reasoning and I know it doesn't make much sense :)
Alaine Barrows (played anonymously)

"Hold it right there," she exclaims grandly, though a joking smile rests on her face. "You're under arrest for...having reasoning that doesn't make much sense."
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for... Being everywhere! I guess?" A few moments of pause, before she gives her a small wave. "Also, uh, hello again—"
Sascha (played by pixl.Bee)

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for being named after a fish."
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz signs with their antennae: 'I'm arresting you on suspicion of no longer existing! You have the right to remain... absent... from reality... I suppose...'
"What? I exist! I was arrested once after a gig at the summer fest thing my band played and thrown in the charity jail thanks to my stupid lead singer and drummer. Fortunately, my friend Shelley whom I had only just met bailed me out... anyway, you're being arrested for... drinking Tab. You know, the nasty diet soda? It's gross, and I don't like the fact it shares my name!"
Pel (played by Claywind)

"Hold it right here, little miss. I shall have you arrested for playing heavy electric guitar in the middle of the night... and for failing to scritch my ears. Never have I been so dismissed."
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

'You are under arrest for being too fluffy, and your sentence shall be... snuggles!'
Erik Olsen (played anonymously)

You're under arrest for having an unpronounceable name. It's very confusing.
Queen Maude Hamund (played anonymously)

Stop! You’re under arrest for driving with an expired license... like... this had to be renewed 84 years ago...
Artix Violentaxe (played anonymously)

“Thou art under arrest for being too weak to govern, let alone live.”
The Dragoness (played anonymously)

"Stop, you there! You are under arrest for bearing such a malevolent nature!"
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Stop! You're under arrest for having too little hats! That is a major crime here in Hat City!"
caeneus

"Stop right there! You're under arrest for having an asymmetrical wing pattern!"
Nemo (played anonymously)

"Stop right there! I'm arresting you for looking way too cool! Seriously, that mask, 10/10—"
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“Fishing without a license, eh?? Straight to jail!!”
Clover (played anonymously)

"You're under arrest for.... having too many consecutive consonants in your name. It's nothing personal, just doing what needs to be done..."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Hey that something you need to take my aunt for not me " Amber said with a sassy personality " An your under arrested for not being kind to a wolf pup, for the love of slimer wolf pups have feelings too !! " Amber said as she turn into a wolf pup
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"You are under arrest because, in accordance with my contract, I have to arrest someone today... it just happens to be you, because you're here right now. ... Okay, I'm kidding. I just wanted to participate in this game, so I needed a reason to arrest you..."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Stop Right There

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus