Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He nodded, hiding his grim look until he could control it. His family would not be waiting for him. They flew swiftly, and he kept looking out as a scout, in case there were any dangers.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage flew into the direction of her house. She didn't know if her family would be waiting for her. She somewhat doubted it, even a little bit.

They flew for a long time, the sun was soon setting and he looked to the women, "Perhaps we should take a rest? Get something real to eat, refresh, and continue on in the morning?"
Rosie flew closer to them.
"Yeah, I haven't eaten since breakfast" She holds a hand to her stomach, "we should look for a river."

She looked down and pointed quickly since her flying came from her hands. There was a river down below and she went down and landed softly on the ground.

He flew down with them, preparing to fish in the river. He rolled up his sleeves, cracked his neck, and suddenly her was shrinking. When he was about the size of a dwarf, he started morphing into a water dragon, once he took this blue form, he dove into the water and a few moments later, he came up with fish, placing them on a large rock and going back under, doing this until there was a nice pile. Then he came up, reverting back to regular form.
While max was fishing, Rosie had gathered sticks and put them into a pile. She pressed her hands together and they soon were producing fire, she lit the sticks, then the fire on her hands went away.

While they did this, Sage pulled out some leaves and set up these sticks and made a fort for each of them. Her stomach grumbled and she grabbed her stomach.

He put several fish on sticks, then blowing slightly, they instantly cooked to perfection and he handed one stick to each of them, "Ta da! Instant meal." He sat on the ground near the fire, eating his own cooked fish.
Rosie grabbed a stick and sat down, she took a huge bite out of the side. It wasn't gutted so the fish had a weird taste behind the good taste, but it was something.

She ate her fish, she hated fish, and some days she'd rather starve than eat fish, but she needed to get back to her family. So at this point she didn't care.

He grumbled at himself for forgetting to gut the fish, and ate, he smiled at the makeshift shelters and the fireplace. "Thank you, mi'ladies, by the way." He finished his stick, gutting the next set before cooking them, and eating another fish. He hadn't realized how hungry he was.

"Just call me Sage, I'm not formal." She said and ate another fish.
"Yeah, and just call me Rosie." She finishes her fish and throws her empty twig into the fire. "We should save the extra fish for tomorrow." She says as she takes off her vest, laid it on the ground, put the extra fish on it, and ties it shut so it makes a little sack.

He chuckled, "Very well, Sage. Thank you for helping is escape." He saw the light finally fade behind the trees, and he stood, finished with his meal, "I shall keep watch," he bowed slightly, "Sleep well."

Sage couldn't sleep, so she got up and sat next to Max. "I hated being in there, I hadn't been in there long, but I wasn't going to let them hold me like some criminal." She looked down.
Rosie threw the sack next to her shelter and crawled in. She curled up into a ball and fell asleep in minutes.

He smiled at Sage, "I hated it as well. It was a foul place built on the discrimination of those different." He very lightly turns her face to his, "Sage, you have done all a favor. You should be proud." His eyes, held a small hurt at the memory of being in that place, yet tried to convey to her that she had done the right thing and that he would see to it that she and her family were safe.

Sage looked down and smiled slightly. "I don't feel very proud, I just feel like a freak, which is what the government calls us. Why do we have to be discriminated against anyway? It's not like we can control having the powers we have. It frustrates me." The memory of being ripped away from her family was coming to her again, and then she began to imagine what would happen when they were reunited.

He looks forward, "They did it because they were afraid. And when people are afraid, they strike first, for fear of being stricken. Humans are... Fragile things." He hoped he did not sound too saddened to her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus