Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

“Depends on the situation, some things can cut it off. But the longest I’ve flown was probably a week, i’m sure it can go longer though. But we should find that girl, she’s the one who somehow broke down the doors.” Rosie begins to climb down the tree, it take her about ten minutes to get to the bottom.
Max Nicholls (played by NeonGreenHair17)

He wants to help her down, but decides against it, nodding. "Stay here, if you want to, I won't force you to do anything. I'm going to go see if I can't find her real quick. When I find her, I'll come right back." He flies off with a smile, searching quickly for the woman.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Her red hair made her stick out of the entire forest. So it couldn't have been that hard for anyone to find her who was looking. Her thoughts were lost in the memories of her family. She hugged herself and looked down.

When he found her, he flew back, "I've found her! She's not too far from here."

Sage saw a shadow flying above her, thinking it was one of the people from the facility, she stopped where she was and waited for anyone to approach her, it didn't take long for someone to come up to her.

(Pretending she is just coming aloooong.)

We soon catch up to her, "Hey, miss!" He shouts, not too far away. He gives a nice wave.

She turned around and saw two people walking towards her. She smiles softly when he waves. She slightly waves back, wondering what they wanted, probably wanted to get out of the forest.

They walk up to her, and upon reaching her, he gives a slight bow. "Goodday, madam. We figured you, who helped us escape, knew your way around a spell or two. Do you, perhaps know the way out of this forest?"
(Good morning, I was asleep XD )

Rosie runs up to the girl and looks up at her. "it'll be better if we all stayed together anyways, since we were the first to leave, we'll definitely have heavy bounties on our heads." She takes a short breather in her spot, the fresh air felt much better than the stuffy air she inhaled the week she was there.

"She is right," he says with a chuckle, "they would likely be after us for starting this mess." He put away his wings for the moment and leaned against a tree, arms crossed.

She nodded and used her magic to created a map and a trail. She gave it to the both of them. She didn't like the idea of staying together. She shook her head "I'm going to my family, and then I'm taking them and leaving. I'm sure you guys have families of your own." She looked down and began walking away from them.

He, very gently, grabbed her arm, "Miss, we understand that. But, even if you know how to take care of yourself, three heads are always better than one. And on my honor as a dragon, I will not go back to my old life until I see you safely in your new one."

"That's very kind of you." She flipped her hair out of her face "I'm Sage." She knew he was right, but she didn't do anything to deserve what he said besides break them out of their own prison. It wasn't a big deal.

He knelt before her, his head bowed and his fist to his chest, "Lady Sage, I, Maxian Nicholls of Lord Filliard's Dragon Regime, do hereby pledge my undying service, guidance, and protection until your journey is safely completed. My sword, yours to command at your defense. My wings, yours to use in flight. My power, yours to behold in your time of need. May Filliard give me the strength to complete your greatest task."

Her eyes were wide. She'd never heard someone say such a thing to her. She had a feeling that she'd grow to miss him once her mission was complete. Her brows furrowed together as she fought with herself. Then she looked at him and nodded "okay." Was all she could say.
Rosie scoffs, "Drama much?" she says in an obviously sarcastic tone. She raises her arms and mutters the same words as before, the swirly cloud appears at her feet and lifts her up. She leans back and turns toward Sage. She had a pretty name, it was weirdly fun to say.

"We have to keep moving, walking would take forever. Can you fly?"

He stood, an encouraging smile on his face, "We shall get you back as soon as possible." He looked to the woman on the cloud, "A Dragon's word is honorable! It may be dramatic, but it is nessecary!" He gave a hearty laugh, spreading his wings once more, holding his hand out to Sage, "My Lady, would you like a lift?"

She shook her head. She stomped on the ground with one foot and she began to rise. "We should stay above the clouds so we don't get spotted." Her hair kind of flew in the wind as she hovered in the air.

(He tries so hard XD)
He sighs, flying into the air, going above the clouds, watching out for anyone that may seem a threat, scanning the area for staff or anyone in distress, his eyesight better than that of a normal human. "We should also try not to talk, to avoid anyone hearing us." He says to them as he flies.

She nods, not saying much else. She hated flying, but she didn't have much of a choice if the government was going to come after her. "I think we should all get our family together and find a place where the government can't find us or them."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » House Of Freaks (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus