Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

Limeface wrote:
tumblr_mneunkhbhZ1r3285po1_500.png

Entry for Fantasy, drew a few wizards but thought fantasy could use more knights. ;3

Oh god! Y u sho aweshome!?
Ethelle wrote:
For those who still remember me, I'm not dead! Just busy. Couldn't let the yearly genre mascot contest pass by, though. I love how each year the entries are getting more numerous and more fantastic. There are so many awesome entries this year!

Here's my entry in the fantasy (or anthro?) genre:

RPRmascot2013d_zps7ee8239d.png

Kim, I had a question: I'm pretty proud of my entry this year, so would I be allowed to upload it on my deviantArt? I realize it may become property of the RPR if it gets chosen, but if I credit it properly and put a watermark over it maybe?

I love this one, absolutely love it
DontBeTrippin wrote:
I love this one, absolutely love it

Thank you very much! :D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

All these entries are making me climb the walls waiting to arrange the jumble. Can't wait to see if we have last minute contenders come in today! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

north_barbarian_rpr.png

Phew, finally, here is my entry. :3 So, going with the flow of my previous entries, another ludicrous and nonsensical fantasy barbarian, this time of the "viking" persuasion.

[EDIT] feexed transparency
I LOVE THAT ARM PIT HAIR.
YES GOOD. I was waiting to see one of yours! Heimdall, you're getting more epic each year!
Holy Shizzles Heimdall! that's epic!
As fond as I am of the Doubutt, I did promise you a wizard, or something like one, so here you are:

bertnleo.png

Skymagus Berticus Murgatroyd Hickenbottom is ridiculed by his fellow magicians both for his unfortunate last name and also for his betrayal of one of the eldest wizardly customs, that being the stout rejection of pants. However, this mockery is very likely the product of jealousy and nothing more. The usurpal of such a foundational practice is evidence of Bertie's daring and practicality, two things that are absolute necessities for gryphon riders: of which only very few are also wizards.

Following the loss of his dear friend and loyal companion, Cloudweave, Bertie adopted and raised one of her eggs, from which has hatched the affectionate little rascal pictured above. Lionheart hasn't yet grown into his name, but under Bertie's care, there is no doubt that when he's older, he will surely become one of the RPR's most valiant and vigilant protectors.

(There is also a bigger version!)
Glorious wizard hat makes up for wearing pants, in my opinion.
Gryphon babbbbbyyyy <3 <3 <3
Question is, what's he hiding in his hat? Hmm.....
The other hatchlings, obviously.
sphinx_zps65ccd5fc.png

Finally. In Anthro I guess? ;; Or creatures? Or fantasy? I'm not going to lie, I just wanted to draw a Sphinx.
I'm working super last minute but I don't know exactly what time this is closing :(
haha... eh I wouldn't mind knowing the exact time either cause I might be chucking in a last minute entry.
Welp. Here is my 2-3 hour Catscot. She's looking kind of squirrely to me, but no time to fix her =_= My fault for procrastinating.

MASCOT_zps3c2957bc.png
I hope I'm not too late to enter my dispatch rider pit bull!

KeGw7FH.png
Gah, so many awesome things always happen right on the deadline. <3
All of these entries are great, guys! I can't wait to see the final jumble!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus