Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

2__fairy_by_olthain-d63dqf2.jpg there I go :D
Olthain wrote:
2__fairy_by_olthain-d63dqf2.jpg there I go :D

somehow it didn't go transparent T_T *flails*
I'm loving the entries!
fairy_by_olthain-d63duk0.png

That's better :'D
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Just a heads up, her legs and the sparkles to her left appear to have been cut off in this crop, Olthain. :)
Kim wrote:
Just a heads up, her legs and the sparkles to her left appear to have been cut off in this crop, Olthain. :)

those aren't even supposed to be there xD must've been a mistake.

fairy_by_olthain-d63e2nu.png

that should be better :p
I see no difference XD
Look closely the wings' edges :p
Kim wrote:
Oh no, the link is broken! I like the textless version so far though. :)
Highjinx wrote:
My submission, history category XD

rprgeishatext.png

Or alternatively, without the text: Here

oh, woops, should be ok now.

Thanks guys, both those things look better. :)
Well here goes nothing! A Tree Guardian (with an attitude of course!)

treeNoBack_zps050f1b19.png
slightly related question: Is the t-shirt alluded to in the items that can be won available for purchase, as well? :) do want!
WOW you guys are off to a strong, great start! :) Wish I could art, but alas, my arting fails. xD You guys look like you're setting this up to be a great genre jumble though! :D
Sorry the thing is so large x.x I had enough issues making the background disappear..I am totally not up to trying to resize it >.>; *misses her photoshop*
tumblr_mm4qt8lARS1rk4b8io1_1280.png

I felt villainy and horror needed a representative. Enter hideously giant bat to bother the other genre representatives.

...because bats.
...This does not surprise me. XD
Awesome bat :D
Oh, dear. It just so happens that I slipped and happened to be carrying my hat at the time, and it just sort of...fell into the ring.

(These ones are fun, so far!)
Now, this one I had actually done before the bat, but I'd found so many flaws that I'd given up on it. And then a certain someone convinced me to fix it up enough to use it. So, here it is.

Edit: I fixed it up and made it a bit different. I wasn't very happy with it. Now I am pleased. c:

tumblr_mnf8ugJXeY1rk4b8io1_1280.png

Wow! The mascots this year are completely different from previous years.

This is so much fun. Thank you everyone who has participated so far, and for those of you still working on your entries, I am so excited to see! :D
Ilmarinen Moderator

Still hard at work on mine! ;) Amazing stuff so far, though!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus