Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

My Entry! :)

hornbill_gryphon___rpr_mascot_by_deguu-d66dtjr.png
Claine Moderator

I too submit my last minute entry. My theme is 'Vampires' or 'Horror' :D

9WErYAP.png

Or the slightly more G rated version:
7vbhD7W.png
Aaaaa look at them all, I'm so excited!
looks like I wont be able to submit one this year ;_; I grabbed my wrong tablet, the one that doesnt work and I am in canada till monday T_T boo, Maybe next year.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

omg omg omg omg omg. Look at all the pretties!
V_V im not entering... next to you guys i feel like my art is crap. maybe next year
This took many hours to draw ... but I had so much fun!
4rrddl.png
Here to save the day is Bug Basher! She's a dedicated bug fighting superhero who patrols the RP Repository! Found a bug? Write a bug report!
Sanne Moderator

I'm not sure if I can make this in time. I had to wait several weeks for new tablet pen nibs and I'm either not home or working for the majority of the weekend, argh.

Good luck to all the entrants, I'm absolutely LOVING all of them so far!! <3

Remember everyone, you've got through memorial day to get it all done, but come Monday at midnight judging begiiiins! :D :D :D
OK i changed my mind here is my entry... the best thing i have done by far with the computer XD and with a mouse.

ipvc43.png
Awww, its so cute Sweetyceltic!
tumblr_mneunkhbhZ1r3285po1_500.png

Entry for Fantasy, drew a few wizards but thought fantasy could use more knights. ;3
For those who still remember me, I'm not dead! Just busy. Couldn't let the yearly genre mascot contest pass by, though. I love how each year the entries are getting more numerous and more fantastic. There are so many awesome entries this year!

Here's my entry in the fantasy (or anthro?) genre:

RPRmascot2013d_zps7ee8239d.png

Kim, I had a question: I'm pretty proud of my entry this year, so would I be allowed to upload it on my deviantArt? I realize it may become property of the RPR if it gets chosen, but if I credit it properly and put a watermark over it maybe?

Yes! You may absolutely put it on your deviantart. I am not so cruel as to tell people they can't put their own work in their portfolio. :) I just ask that you please don't resell it to another organization!
Limeface wrote:

Entry for Fantasy, drew a few wizards but thought fantasy could use more knights. ;3

Oh wow I must say I love this a lot :D
Kim wrote:
Yes! You may absolutely put it on your deviantart. I am not so cruel as to tell people they can't put their own work in their portfolio. :) I just ask that you please don't resell it to another organization!

Oh, have no fear of that. XD Thank you! :D I'll proudly display it, then. With an extra do-not-steal warning to be safe. Not that my work has ever been stolen to my knowledge, but still. XD

Do you know about http://www.tineye.com/ ? :)
I did not, but do now! That's brilliant! :D Thanks for sharing.
Damn.

Doesn't look like my computer will be fixed in time;;
I send my LOVE.
I'll play next year when I'm even more busy <3
Olthain wrote:
Limeface wrote:

Oh wow I must say I love this a lot :D
>//3//< thank yews wark

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus