Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

May make another drawing, dunno yet xD
tumblr_mmj3b2WfYp1r3285po1_500.png

My entry for SuperHeros, RP GIRL!

She searches high and low, looking for the best RP scenarios in the hopes of bringing it to all RPers out there! xD
PfKSxhZ.png

I suppose this could be furry *or* fantasy. Needs a bit of transparency cleaning-up maybe; my eyes are crossing from staring at it, haha.
Whoops double post~ sorry!
I'm starting to get discouraged xD these are all wonderful art posts :D
Tell me about it Zeg, this is very discouraging xD

Well done to everybody who's joined!
Here is my entry for 'Creatures', or 'Aliens' (but that doesn't look like a category right now).

Leafdeer_zps100d6f06.png
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'm freakin' out just a tiny bit about how great these all are. :)
Here is an entry for Creatures. I worked very hard on it.
masterpiece.png
Wow, so many amazing entries!!
Pet, that is a beautiful picture!!

Wizard....
*must...not...make...comments!*
I'll make one. Horsebutts for president!

I love this competition. We get to see all the amazing artists come out of the woodwork and you never know what they'll do.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I find a morning spit-take brightens my mornings. Thanks, Wizard! ;)
I'll have you know it's even rarer than the unicorn.
Dragonfire Moderator

That critter there sure looks like a horse's a-

*claps hands over mouth*

...The entries so far look really awesome, dudes!
Ravdaer

How do I put it onto a transparent sort of background..? If it's with photoshop, I don't know how to work that..;;
Ravdaer wrote:
How do I put it onto a transparent sort of background..? If it's with photoshop, I don't know how to work that..;;

If you drew it on a layer, you have to delete the solid background and save it as a PNG.
I REALLY. REALLY. REAAAALLY love Wizard's entry xD Its beautiful.
TheLily

Oh God, Wizard. I think I love you. If Polygamy wasn't illegal where I lived, I'd move you in.
V_V wish i could enter but I cant draw with the computer.. i drew something on paper id love to enter but *sighs* its not perfect, it is not 100% the way i wanted it to be.
Heyo. I've seen a couple of people having issues with their entries (Traditional to digital, transparency, clean-up, etc.)

I'm willing to lend an artistic/technical hand if you need/want it. Better hurry though; this contest is dead-lining soon. Give me a ring through my Inbox or on Furcadia as Firmfeather and I'll see if I can help solve your problem.

EDIT: I can't change your line art, since the art has to be yours. I can make backgrounds transparent or clean off stray pixels or give advice to help you draw, but I cannot do the drawing for you as per contest rules.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Genre Jumble 2013! (Official Art Contest)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus