Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Yeah it’s ok if she tries to get her in one , but I prefer her not to be in one cause it will make Her an crazy annoying kid which I don’t want
She's building it right now. If Liliath wakes up or Raven interferes, it should be easy enough to stop her. The containment frenzy should wear off once she's stopped (or, well, blocked if not actually stopped) the bleeding. No more open blood means no more risk of infection, means her job is done.
Ok , i will wait if others try to stop her and otherwise Liliath will wake up
Basically. I'm pretty sure that seeing this start should make Raven flip out pretty bad. ^v^
I also believe that haha
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Well heck.

Oki after this debacle and ensuing kitty freak-out, I'm going to take over the traps because I have some ideas that get a lot more sophisticated than random wall spikes. xD

But if anyone else does has a really creative death trap idea, run it by me because I'm going to need help getting clever.
Cages so you die from starvation if no one helps you
Time to get paranoid, huh?
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Time to get paranoid, huh?

XD But cages will be useless cause there are many characters who can save you
A good way to tease the prey, but yeah, easy enough to deal with. I'd give suggestions, but.... I trust Dazz to be evil enough by herself.

Muahahahahahaha

I should do something with fire.
Yes. Yes you should.

Oh, maybe you should do something with electricity, too. :3
No zapping V, though. That would be boring.

What about water?

Aaaah....I don't know. Seems pretty cruel.

But that's kind of what they're supposed to be.

I'll see about trying to drown someone in a basement. Don't tell the characters; can't have them avoiding basements.
Did I mention my aversion to fighting in small spaces? Also, after the thing with the wings and the doorway, only double doors for me.
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Did I mention my aversion to fighting in small spaces? Also, after the thing with the wings and the doorway, only double doors for me.

V, sshh.

Anyway, yeah! That works pretty well, actually. A good one to try and find clever solutions for, too, even if non lethal.

Someone remind me to make a crude map later. Because I need markers to point out when the area gets worse.

Basically, the farther into the town you go, the worse traps get and the more often you'll have to deal with Vincent.

Like forget random spikes and chasms, think shrinking hallways, locked and flooded basements, spontaseouly combusting walls...

There's a good reason I said I'm taking over the traps. >:D
Interesting.... And.... bad.
Oh good! So.... we need to actually stay in a group more in order to have more resources and combat capability available at all times... but we have a ridiculous habit of splitting up. Thanks.
But yeah, it will probably have to be approximate at best, since stuff moves and changes.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus